T-Wolves Official thread

Rumor has it that the Wolves are working on a deal to acquire Melo. It looks like it would be a 3 way deal but the Wolves would send Al, #4 pick, and #16 pick. How much more interesting would Minnesota look to FAs if you could team up with Melo and Rubio?

Last edited:
I like Martell alot, but I dunno if you guys made a great choice expecting him to be a starter. He always seemed to come in hot off the bench, though. He's a solid backup scoring 3 at best.

We're trying to move Big Al because we're gonna re-sign Darko. Trading Al now is gonna be selling low.

Kahn really likes the idea of acquiring Favors. It would be pretty sweet seeing Rubio and Favors playing together.

Webster's numbers when he plays 35 minutes a game

35.3mpg, 14.9ppg, 5.0rpg, 1.2apg, 0.8spg, 0.6bpg, 1.1TO, 2.3PF
46.1 FG% (11.34 FGA), 41.9 3P% (5.75 3PA), 76.7 FT% (2.64 FTA)
.507 3PA/FGA, .233 FTA/FGA, 1.088 PPP

Darko was actually a pretty good player last year for us. He makes a lot less than most Centers in the league, so i'm not complaining.

The Wolves just acquired Beasley from the Heat for a future 2nd. This all but assures that Big Al is gone.

Last edited:
I havent followed Beasley's pro career, but i'd think he'd be a pretty good get for the Wolves, right?

Al Jefferson has officially been traded away to the Jazz. Reportedly for 2 1st round draft picks. This was a cap space move more than anything.

Wolves sign Ridnour which means that Sessions will be traded.

Darko/Pekovic
Love/Beasley
Wesley/Webster/Beasley
Brewer/Webster/Ellington
Flynn/Ridnour

coming from a heat fan..ima root for beasley to do awesome..one thing is he could make his own shot and give you 25 points a game IF he puts his mind into..ima miss the dude too be honest

coming from a heat fan..ima root for beasley to do awesome..one thing is he could make his own shot and give you 25 points a game IF he puts his mind into..ima miss the dude too be honest

+1, I wish that he could of stayed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kahn you need to keep your mouth shut. I can't believe he said this.

But Kahn continues to speak highly of the former No. 2 overall pick's potential -- in part because Beasley has assured him he's done with dope.

"He's a very young and immature kid who smoked too much marijuana and has told me that he's not smoking anymore, and I told him that I would trust him as long as that was the case," Kahn said this morning, during an interview that will air at 1:40 p.m. on 1500 ESPN Twin Cities

VN Store

Back