Supergirl (CW)

It's being reported that Crisis will feature two different Batmen. Kevin Conroy will be playing the Kingdom come Batman but will not be dawning the costume. The second Batman will be suiting up but it is unknown who is playing the second Batman or which version of Batman it will be. It is also being reported that David Ramsey (John Diggle) will be playing The Green Lantern from a different Earth. Finally it was recently confirmed that Michael Rosenbaum will be reprising his role of Lex Luthor (Smallville) in the crossover.

I can't wait to see all the trouble and near misses supergirl gets out of this season. I guess it will be the same as the prior seasons

This post has Crisis/post-crisis spoilers!

Over the weekend I finally got around to watching "Crisis". I wanted to watch all five episodes back to back and that's what I did. Overall I was pleased with the outcome. I loved the interaction between everyone but I wish they would have done more with Tom Welling and Erica Durance.

I did my best to catch all the little "easter eggs" and cameos. I was disappointed that the Kevin Conroy Batman appeared to be the one from Batman: The Dark Knight Returns instead of the Animated Series or the version of Bruce/Batman from Batman Beyond and hear his iconic voice used in those roles.

The Lucifer cameo!

I loved the inclusion of the clip form the original Flash series for Flash 90.

Oh Yeah Holy Crap!! Ezra Miller's Flash!! So the DCEU is now part of the Arrowverse or is Arrowverse not part of the DCEU??

The cameo of Ashley Scott as the Helena Kyle/Huntress and voice of Dina Meyer as Barbara Gordon/Oracle from the one season of Birds of Prey that's a shame they all couldn't have been on camera together along with Rachel Skarsten who played Dinah Lance on the show and is now on Batwoman as Alice/Beth Kane.

I love how Legends characters break the 4th wall talking about doing a "Crossover".

1st appearance of the Hall of Justice! Gleek? Are the Wonder Twins coming?

So many things that it may take a 2nd or 3rd viewing to catch it all.

We think we can already see what the new Arrowverse will be like with last night's Batwoman showing her first exclusive media interview is an article in Catco magazine with the by line shown as "By Kara Danvers" I think we will see more "easter eggs" and more limited crossovers by secondary characters across the Arrowverse shows.

I was hoping one of the casualties of the crossover would be that some of the secondary characters in the Arrowverse end up being completely different versions of themselves from different earths. Which we might be seeing with the end of the first Batwoman episode post crisis along with the multi-Brainiac 5s in the first post-crisis episode on Supergirl.

How about that new comic accurate Brainiac 5 costume! (also I didn't know that Meaghan Rath from Hawaii Five-0 was Jesse Rath's (Brainy/Brainiac 5 on Supergirl) sister.

Last edited:
They should have killed Supergirl in Crisis! Maybe they'll kill off this version of SG in the upcoming Flash film?

VN Store

Back