The Suicide Squad (August 6th, 2021)

I’m not bothered by him, but he’s definitely not the Nick Fury of the comics.

He’s the Nick Fury from the Ultimate line. That version was specifically modeled after Sam J. In that sense it was perfect casting.

Lol, I was like 2 minutes into it and was about to turn it off because of a datgum Weasel. Now Im 7:32 into it and...

Found out the Weasel don't talk and now he's dead. I love it! (Talking racoon ruined GotG for me)
did you make it to the end?

Weasel lives

Reactions: Behr
He’s the Nick Fury from the Ultimate line. That version was specifically modeled after Sam J. In that sense it was perfect casting.
Didn't they introduce a Nick Fury Jr. in the comics with the same look? Son of Nick Fury and a black CIA operative.

Didn't they introduce a Nick Fury Jr. in the comics with the same look? Son of Nick Fury and a black CIA operative.

Yeah a few years later. They merged the Ultimate with the 616 about 5 years ago and that was the cop out way to keep the Sam Jackson Fury in the comics.

Lol, I was like 2 minutes into it and was about to turn it off because of a datgum Weasel. Now Im 7:32 into it and...

Found out the Weasel don't talk and now he's dead. I love it! (Talking racoon ruined GotG for me)
You will be happy to know that Weasel gets a shoutout in the new Peacemaker series on HBO Max. I think it's in episode 2. Fingers crossed for a team-up story line.

VN Store

Back