Stormy weather ahead for Donny and Fox?

I'll freely admit that the amount of hatred I have for Trump is unhealthy; fully justified, but unhealthy.

How much more can you have without losing it ? Like say if he got elected again , would that topple you over the rage cliff ? Would that be enough to make you put on a mask and join Antifa ? Maybe start a TDS treatment center ran solely on “ donations “ of course .

How much more can you have without losing it ? Like say if he got elected again , would that topple you over the rage cliff ? Would that be enough to make you put on a mask and join Antifa ? Maybe start a TDS treatment center ran solely on “ donations “ of course .
Not even close. My life is going great. Just got off the phone with my oldest daughter who is graduating from GA Tech in Dec. She just accepted one of several offers for a job. $75 k with all but guaranteed quarterly and annual bonuses. Not bad of a 22 year old.

How long have they been saying that about the bear market ? Sure there is , what goes up must come down “ eventually “ . The real question is ... will Barry claim ownership for it when it happens like he’s doing now while it’s a full on bull market ?
It'll be trumps fault. You know it's coming.

Not even close. My life is going great. Just got off the phone with my oldest daughter who is graduating from GA Tech in Dec. She just accepted one of several offers for a job. $75 k with all but guaranteed quarterly and annual bonuses. Not bad of a 22 year old.

That’s awesome !

Reactions: luthervol

Sounds like she is thoroughly enjoying the winning!

Tell her congrats

congrats!

Congrats to you, mrs luther and her

lol.......She has her Daddy's love of Trump. (and her Mother's)

Congrats to her...however I can picture the Luther family spewing their hatred of all things Trump from the Audi showroom as his daughter is picking out her new vehicle.

Congrats to her...however I can picture the Luther family spewing their hatred of all things Trump from the Audi showroom as his daughter is picking out her new vehicle.
lol.....She's very frugal. She's keeping the 8 year old car she currently drives.

Reactions: McDad
I'll freely admit that the amount of hatred I have for Trump is unhealthy; fully justified, but unhealthy.

You HATRED for the president of the United States will warp your mind and perhaps Damage the relationships with your family if it doesn't abate soon. You have six more long years for your unhealthy HATRED to fester and become septic.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back