Stellar Blade (PS5) April 26th, 2024

IGN accused the creator of “having never seen a woman” when the model is based on a real South Korean super model, and his wife designed her character lol

The Demo is now available FYI. I played it and, yeah, I'm buying this!!! It's badass!

I haven't tried the demo yet,but I have heard great things about this game. I'm pretty optimistic about it the more I hear. I need a good game for the PS5 to take a break from what I'm playing.

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
I like the demo so far. Can’t get used to the combat. I’m going into it with too much FromSoft experience and I keep trying to dodge around the enemy. This game is definitely built around parrying or dodging at the perfect time. There is no dodging backwards then going in for an attack unless your window is perfect.

A lot of people like this game. All the game media hate it because they make girls attractive. Apparently Korea doesnt understand "the message"

This game has no I frames. So, where most games you are invincible for a few milliseconds while doing certain special attacks or dodges you’ll get interrupted with a hit in this one. Takes alot of getting used to for me. The boss fight has grown on me though. Pretty fun.

82 currently on Metacritic. A very respectable score, especially for a 1st time IP made by a Korean developer who's only previous experience was making mobile games. Some review sites are scoring it unfairly low due to the hyper sexualization of some of the characters, which is a shame IMO. I hate moral busy bodies!

Reactions: Pennheel
82 currently on Metacritic. A very respectable score, especially for a 1st time IP made by a Korean developer whose only previous experience was making mobile games. Some review sites are scoring it unfairly low due to the hyper sexualization of some of the characters, which is a shame IMO. I hate moral busy bodies!
90% of the subpar reviews I have seen ramble on about the female being sexualized. The game is great, and anyone that has played the demo says the same. Let’s not forget Ghost of Tsushima got a 83, Helldivers 2 got a 82. Both of which I have a ton of fun with. I trust reviews about as much as I trust IMDb for a movie. Different strokes for different folks.

90% of the subpar reviews I have seen ramble on about the female being sexualized. The game is great, and anyone that has played the demo says the same. Let’s not forget Ghost of Tsushima got a 83, Helldivers 2 got a 82. Both of which I have a ton of fun with. I trust reviews about as much as I trust IMDb for a movie. Different strokes for different folks.
I will NEVER understand the 83 that Ghost got! That was my game of the year and possibly my favorite PS4 game period!

I've watched people play it on YouTube and give reviews. It's pretty cool. I think they made those girls so hot just troll all the woke, dei media. It definitely worked. For myself, i play more sim games, some old d&d type games.

VN Store

Back