State of Decay 2

marvin616

Dirt road alumni
GTAV and Skyrim had a baby in a zombie apocalypse.

Survival, resource management and third person shooter/melee combat.

Tons of fun on Xbox.

View attachment 1648888-26-2018_12-59-49_AM.png8-26-2018_1-02-52_AM.png
[youtube]
[youtube]
[youtube]
[youtube]

I have it for PC, beat it twice. Best part is its cross platform with Xbox 1. Great game imo.

Reactions: marvin616
I have it for PC, beat it twice. Best part is its cross platform with Xbox 1. Great game imo.

The daybreak dlc releases on Sept 12 (my birthday 🙂). It will be a separate defense mode, basically like Nazi Zombies where it's waves of zeds attacking a base you have to defend. I think there will also be some new weapons and other things to blow up zeds with.

I hope they add a new map or 2, different facilities and vehicles at some point for the main mode.

Reactions: C1500
Me too, right now im doing a modded play through to make it a fun/challenging. I have invested way to much time into it haha.

Reactions: marvin616
Me too, right now im doing a modded play through to make it a fun/challenging. I have invested way to much time into it haha.

I've seen some vids of mods where it's all juggernauts or ferals. One was someone taking on about 10 jugs at once. Looks pretty intense.

I've noticed on Xbox after about 3 weeks in game that it starts getting more difficult. I had to take on 3 jugs at once right outside my base the other night. It took quite a few whistling box mines and a lot of bullets to survive that one.

They need to add a difficulty setting. It is a bit easy to get a head start and have all your characters maxed out and armed to the teeth before it really gets dense with hoards, screamers, ferals and such.

VN Store

Back