Starting position predictions and Top 25

It all started 21 years ago....let's see, Lansing State Journal reporter while a student at Michigan State for four years, two years at the Idaho Falls Post Register, two years at the Anniston Star covering Auburn, four years at the Mobile Register covering Alabama, the last 10 years at the News Sentinel...
That about covers it....

It all started 21 years ago....let's see, Lansing State Journal reporter while a student at Michigan State for four years, two years at the Idaho Falls Post Register, two years at the Anniston Star covering Auburn, four years at the Mobile Register covering Alabama, the last 10 years at the News Sentinel...
That about covers it....

So you get paid for this.? lol:) Thats good i do enjoy your reads sometimes :)

Could you clarify the statement about Woolridge when you lauded his play on the boards and in the paint? My observations are that most of his shots have been from long range and that he really hasn't boarded very well for a 6'8" player. Maybe I am wrong, but that is not how I have seen him so far.

Writer32: Concerning your top 25, I agree with the coach you quoted in another article you wrote:

"For me, the national rankings don't mean a whole lot,'' Pearl said. "If we are 10th right now, I'll guarantee you there's more than 10 teams in the country better than us."

VN Store

Back