Standing Room Only tickets

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Have some friends going to games this weekend and I can't believe I don't know this.

They were asking about possible SRO tickets. I know they had those for postseason tournament games but do they sell those before the regular season games.

Have the ushers been kind in letting the SRO guys sit where they can in all those bourgeoise-held empty seats?

Reactions: vol66
They do sell SRO tickets. They are like $8. They don’t make you stay in a certain area once you are inside. You have freedon to move around.

Have some friends going to games this weekend and I can't believe I don't know this.

They were asking about possible SRO tickets. I know they had those for postseason tournament games but do they sell those before the regular season games.

Have the ushers been kind in letting the SRO guys sit where they can in all those bourgeoise-held empty seats?
They key is acting like you belong. You can borrow my monocle if you need it.

I have the all 3 Illinois games available. Let me know if your friends are interested.

Reactions: WillisWG
Hate those effing bourgeoisie (to help you out with your spelling). You know, those people who actually pay for things and crap! Down with those nasty capitalists. All seats should be free!
off with their heads

Reactions: DonDiego

VN Store

Back