Spread for SC/TN, waiting on Tn

Friend at game saw JG holding ribs going into the locker room and texted me ribs before anyone else had said anyrhing other than collarbone which I think was assumed because of the hit.
The announcers kept saying collarbone.

Sure. It doesn't really matter. Just curiosity. How many points would they differ on that opening line between JG starting and KC starting. Have a guess? Do they see it as a FG or less? A touchdown? More?
Honestly, I think they would put a bigger gap that what it really is. I don't think there is a ton of difference between the 2.

The Oddshark score is interesting. UT is averaging 18 a game against the 5 top 30 scoring defenses they have played (WV, UF, UGA, AU,Bama).
USC is giving up 25.8 a game which lands them somewhere outside the top 50 probably in the 70 range.

UT is giving up 30 a game. While USC is scoring 28.8

It looks like its a TD high based off the raw numbers. Probably more like 30 -24

Reactions: Freak
Anyone have the update on JG? Betting services are waiting on the news. Is TN playing coy with SC to not release the extent of the injury until the game? I don’t blame him but I know there is enough insiders on here to know the extent of the injury. I’ve heard from bruised ribs to the injury being a collarbone. I still contend Chryst looked very good Saturday. Oddsshark has it at 30-18 SC.
I’m guessing SC will be a favorite of about 8-9 points.

VN Store

Back