Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Beautiful tops & sink. Sink is really sweet!! Noticed no faucet & was thinking it might be something new to mount it inside the sink. Then saw that your waitin on it. You going with a touch faucet? I like that technology & now that I have one, I'll always have one.
What's in left side sink rear left & what's that mounted on wall above stove (not the vent a hood)?

Inside the sink is a wall mounted basket for sponges and drain stopper.
On the wall above the stove is a pot filler faucet. There’s also a faucet on the wall above the coffee maker. Red shouldn’t have to walk 4 feet to get water. Ever. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, now we know. That’s a lot of water lines ran thru the walls so she don’t have to walk more than 4 feet ever!! Brass coffee spigot so she can attach a water hose to fill her mop bucket & not have to lift it outta the deep bowl sink?
Great work as always as it should be…..it’s what you do

Side note: PEX & Sharkbite’s has to be the best thing since sliced bread for water connection. Just about anybody can be a plumber now with it

Shark bites are expensive. Homeowners should use crimp fittings. They will save enough on fittings to pay for the tool.
I use the stretch fittings but that tool can be pricey

Let me clarify. I was asking about the open shelves mounted below the cabinets. Did you build them like that, or was that added?

Let me try again too.

I built new upper cabinets that had the open shelves as part of the new cabinets and put the doors from the old cabinets on them.

I have this problem at work too. I have to show the guys what I want done because I can’t explain anything.

I could add shelving to the bottom of cabinets but I was changing layout so I built new.

Slice, you booger eating goon, i have a serious question. How's Red with her health? I haven't seen anything lately, and just think about you all concerning that.

Slice, you booger eating goon, i have a serious question. How's Red with her health? I haven't seen anything lately, and just think about you all concerning that.

She’s a fighter. Getting better is just that....a fight.
We hiked 12 Miles today. She threw up after 10 and kept going. More good than bad days now though so thankful for that.

Attachments

• A12514A2-A6F1-4850-98CC-5148D5898730.jpg
    A12514A2-A6F1-4850-98CC-5148D5898730.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 7
Your kids must favor Red. Not that you're an unsightly person, but, your kids are so darn good looking.

So....I left the house at 5:30 this morning.
In the front yard of the house across the street from me when I walked outside was a mother ****ing panther. Full grown 150+ pound panther.

He looked at me for about 45 minuets (2 seconds) and ran into the woods.

I called Tennessee wildlife to tell them what I had seen. And they said “thanks. This is or first daylight report on Henry”

That’s right. They’ve already named him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back