SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Yes I did because he governs as one, only an idiot would take that as I support adults grinding on children.

That's what I thought. You support a party who supports this behavior. It's scary that you define a tyrant as someone who's trying to protect kids. I'm sure we can agree that kids are bombarded with crap from the internet and social media. Why do we need to expose them to more crap.

Last edited:
That's what I thought. You support a party who supports this behavior. It's scary that you define a tyrant as someone who's trying to protect kids. I'm sure we can agree that kids are bombarded with crap from the internet and social media. Why do we need to expose them to more crap.

LOL

My comments on DeSantis being a tyrant have nothing to do with kids. Have you now adopted the "it's for the children" mantra the left uses when they are stripping away rights?

LOL

My comments on DeSantis being a tyrant have nothing to do with kids. Have you now adopted the "it's for the children" mantra the left uses when they are stripping away rights?

I think there is a difference in left's definition of "helping" kids than the rights. Left definition of helping kids is free sex change surgeries and free abortions without parental knowledge or permission.

VN Store

Back