Shout Out To Those In UCLA

Be careful of female companionship that costs money and has a protruding Adam's apple. Cheer loudly for the Vols and whip some surfer hippie ass!

:eek:lol: Not a good idea to pick up a date who's been hanging out at the bus stop.

We're about to leave Anaheim and head over to the stadium in about an hour!! Hopefully we'll see ya'll in Lot H

For all of those going to the game, have a great time, cheer loud for the Vols and have a safe trip back home. Go Vols. I wish I was there, I would have been the one to start singing rocky top on the plane.

We're at the Ramada Inn in West Hollywood. Heading over to the Rose Bowl around 1 PM. Can't wait. Have been here since Friday night. It's been a blast all weekend. GO VOLS!!

About to head to old pasadena for lunch then over to lot H were I dropped off the car and cooler this morning. GBO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You guys get loud, be proud and let all those left coast football fans know what it means to be a Tennessee Volunteer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in Santa monica, weathers beautiful. At the bar right now with Casey Clausen, I (bleep) you not. Will post pics Wednesday when I get back. He's way bigger then I remember when I was in school, and super cool and laid back.

AZ, bring it, you got a place to stay.

edit: sorry for the language Lady, I was liquidly-giddy!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I take it with a grain of salt, but Clausen had very good things to say about Crompton, also said the team looks loaded. I told him so did the rest of the SEC....

VN Store

Back