SEC inside featuring Tennessee

We look like such a collegy team now.

This team is definitely not as talented as those teams from 2015 and 2016 that were loaded with NFL talent.

Anyone else see CJP in the locker room talking to the team?
Something like this:
"I don't care if we win or lose! If you play the way I tell ya, AighT. The winning will come!"

"When you wake up tomorrow, all I want you to do is think about playing next Saturday."

Reactions: nesbuddha66
True.

Butch Jones was an absolute disaster. Any other coach wins back to back national titles with that roster.

Idk bout all of that but the SECe more than likely. Alot of talent on those teams.

The one thing that makes me not think national title is line of scrimmage. Very short changed in that dept. Especially O-line.

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
Idk bout all of that but the SECe more than likely. Alot of talent on those teams.

The one thing that makes me not think national title is line of scrimmage. Very short changed in that dept. Especially O-line.

Good post once again.

The o-line was our achilles heel on those teams when it came to talent.

Reactions: TN Outlaw
So far CJP hasnā€™t had a team take the field ready to play. Maybe Sat is a first. If not Saturday, when?

So far CJP hasnā€™t had a team take the field ready to play. Maybe Sat is a first. If not Saturday, when?
If Coach Gump cant have em fired up for a home conference game against a HATED rival... then NEVER

Hope (behind closed doors) Pruitt is a little more in your face than that ...

VN Store

Back