SEC East

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
A few things.
-UGA is the best. Frohm is a winner and UGA has a more balanced offense from last year
- there is no clear 2nd. USC is not the 2nd best imo.

- Our Vols are going to improve with every game. Schedule won't show it though.
- Florida is actually than last year
- 2018 Kentucky is better than any Kentucky team since The Great Depression.
- Mizzou is Mizzou. Vandy...? Better as well but...

The East is better than people think.
Kentucky will beat Texas A&M in a few weeks. UGA will beat Auburn later on.

Last week we saw two freshman emerge, Bryce Thompson and Jeremy Banks. Look for the youth to energize our veterans and for Tennessee to start playing up to it's available talent.

Until UK actually has a year where they don't just disappear for a few games in the last half of the year I wouldn't trust them. We seem to be good at looking decent the first couple months then falling off a cliff later on.

A few things.
-UGA is the best. Frohm is a winner and UGA has a more balanced offense from last year
- there is no clear 2nd. USC is not the 2nd best imo.

- Our Vols are going to improve with every game. Schedule won't show it though.

- Florida is actually than last year

Actually...what?

- 2018 Kentucky is better than any Kentucky team since The Great Depression.

Their 1950 team says no. Not to mention, honestly, at the very least their 1977, 1976, 1984, and 1949 teams will probably disagree as well.. probably their 2006 and 2007 teams also will when all is said and done, too.

- Mizzou is Mizzou. Vandy...? Better as well but...

Not sure what the intention here was: is this supposed to mean that you think they’re better or worse.

Unfortunately, it’s quite a drop off following UGA. It’s still early in the year, but it’s sort seems like it could be a around 2009 type of year for the East. (Or even a 2007 West type of year.)

Kentucky will beat Texas A&M in a few weeks. UGA will beat Auburn later on.

Last week we saw two freshman emerge, Bryce Thompson and Jeremy Banks. Look for the youth to energize our veterans and for Tennessee to start playing up to it's available talent.

Last edited:
KY finishes 2cnd in East. They’ll beat us by more than 10pts. FL and Tennessee will be 6 and 7 in East...check my stats.

KY finishes 2cnd in East. They’ll beat us by more than 10pts. FL and Tennessee will be 6 and 7 in East...check my stats.

There is a real possibility that by the end of this season the following could happen:
UK could have a 2 game winning streak against us in FOOTBALL
Vandy could have a 3 game winning streak

My God....

There is a real possibility that by the end of this season the following could happen:
UK could have a 2 game winning streak against us in FOOTBALL
Vandy could have a 3 game winning streak

My God....

And there is a very real possibility that one day you’ll say something positive, but I doubt it. My God....

UK beating TAMU? Lol. I doubt UK stays within 14. They aint UF. The East is weak yet again. Georgia is it. The rest of the teams are bad.

I think there are three "Top 25" teams in the East.

UK has three big things you need to be successful in College Football.
-Running the football
- A Dual- Threat QB
- Depth.

Forget their history..
That has jack sh.. To do with now.

Look at their roster. They have never had that amount of talent on one team.
Not even the 2007 team that upset LSU in Lexington.

Actually...what?

Their 1951 team says no. Not to mention, honestly, at the very least their 1977, 1976, 1984, and 1949 teams will probably disagree as well.. probably their 2006 and 2007 teams also will when all is said and done, too.

Not sure what the intention here was: is this supposed to mean that you think they’re better or worse.

Unfortunately, it’s quite a drop off following UGA. It’s still early in the year, but it’s sort seems like it could be a around 2009 type of year for the East. (Or even a 2007 West type of year.)
Was about to post the same about Kentucky. They could claim a NC for '51 if they wanted to pull a Bama.

Reactions: TrueOrange
Until UK actually has a year where they don't just disappear for a few games in the last half of the year I wouldn't trust them. We seem to be good at looking decent the first couple months then falling off a cliff later on.

This UK team is very similiar to the Pat White West Virginia teams.

They were getting pressure on Franks. Florida has future NFL OL starting.

The secondary is athletic and rangy.
LBs are very good pass rushers.

Speaking of future NFL OL...UK has two of their own starting.
Wilson, Snell, Bowden give you three TRUE threats on offense. (Couch- White-Yeast; Woodson- Locke- Burton)
Except...Wilson is a break away threat running the ball.

This is not your normal UK team.
Stoops has silently built a very dangerous team

Was about to post the same about Kentucky. They could claim a NC for '51 if they wanted to pull a Bama.

Let me be more truthful
This is the best football team EVER by Kentucky.

Vandy could beat any National Champion prior to 1970... Lets be honest. OL were 250 lbs??
Guys were tougher then, but the sheer size and speed of today would be too much.

Right now. It's
UGA
UK
USC
FLA
TENN
MIZZOU
VANDY

all are bowl teams.
End of the year:
UGA
UK
FLA
TENN
USC
MIZZOU
VANDY

So....UGA is good...

And we are not?

We have to many odd pieces on our roster...but the youth will energize the team. Veterans will give their all and if The QB position can protect the run game...we should have a solid year. 7 wins.

UK 10 wins. They're legit. Don't take my words for it. Just look at their roster. UK has had the best Recruiting Classes the past 6 years than they have ever had in a span. It had to be building to something. Then just look at their film.
2 games are on tape now.

It's going to be very interesting to watch the East develop over the course of 2018

We have to many odd pieces on our roster...but the youth will energize the team. Veterans will give their all and if The QB position can protect the run game...we should have a solid year. 7 wins.

UK 10 wins. They're legit. Don't take my words for it. Just look at their roster. UK has had the best Recruiting Classes the past 6 years than they have ever had in a span. It had to be building to something. Then just look at their film.
2 games are on tape now.

It's going to be very interesting to watch the East develop over the course of 2018
Yeah.....we are not good.

Better than what? Most of the Sunbelt or Conference USA teams? Yeah I'll give you that. However other than Georgia there's not a single East team that I would favor over a single West team this season. Arkansas is the only real weak team in the west and I'd still wager they'd beat most of the east teams.

I’ve felt this way about UK football for a long time. Seems like there’s always hope early on for the first 4-5 games and then it just disappears.

2 games are on tape now.

^^^ Closet kitten fan IMO ^^^

:p Jk

VN Store

Back