Scott DesJarlais

JudytheK

This man is the biggest hypocrite around! Take a look at this song and video, and if you agree, please share it with people in his district.

LOL, they have been trying to force Scott out since he first went into office in 2011. Since then he has defeated everybody they have thrown against him.

Reactions: davethevol
LOL, they have been trying to force Scott out since he first went into office in 2011. Since then he has defeated everybody they have thrown against him.
Politics is tribal. If DesJarlais had a D after his name, he probably wouldn't be able to step foot in his district again without being physically attacked. But he's got an R after it, so the Lord forgives, right?

Last edited:
WTH? Now we're getting election spam? JudytheK must be an operative or at a Macedonian troll farm

That song blows goats BTW

Reactions: ajvol01
Years ago I was a drug rep. (Before I went back into building stuff) SD was on my list and I called on him every so often. That dude is loved by the people there. He was the ideal small town DR. He’d win no matter what party he was in.

Reactions: ajvol01
I strongly support his right to encourage his girlfriends and wife to get an abortion.

Reactions: Mick
I strongly support his right to encourage his girlfriends and wife to get an abortion.
wait, i thought this was the guy who beat his girlfriend until she miscarries. might be confusing him with another Congressman.

wait, i thought this was the guy who beat his girlfriend until she miscarries. might be confusing him with another Congressman.

Nah, this is the congressman that confirms Conservative voters really don't give a damn about the abortion issue. They just use it to blow smoke up the arses of the churches and religious zealots.

Reactions: Mick and MercyPercy
Nah, this is the congressman that confirms Conservative voters really don't give a damn about the abortion issue. They just use it to blow smoke up the arses of the churches and religious zealots.

He wins in his district because he’s loved by the local people. It’s just that simple

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back