Schofield not attending NBA combine.

Hope he isn't resting,but putting up 1,000 or more shots,like he did last year.He turned himself into quite the shooter,

Yeah, imagine he doesn't let the media praise he earned this year tempt him to take anything for granted or let himself get comfortable or complacent. I can only imagine what improvement would look like if he spends offseason busting his tail to get even better than he already was. It's exciting to anticipate. It will be well worth it for him, perhaps more than at any other time of his life to this point. Nothing but love and appreciation for a current star and future superstar in the making.

The game has changed dramatically in the NBA. It's a 3 pointer league now. He can play the 3 in the NBA. He shot close to 40% from 3 last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Say he does go out of the blue. I think we go from being a pre season top 10 team to a fringe top 25 team.

P.J. Tucker is the perfect guy to model his game after. Same body type, same type of style. Tucker has had a nice 10 year career

P.J. Tucker is the perfect guy to model his game after. Same body type, same type of style. Tucker has had a nice 10 year career

Someone I know made a Larry nance comparison. Little shorter, athletic guy who can shoot. (He shoots better than nance though) me personally I agree with the pj tucker comaprison. I’ve always seen Williams as the nance jr type player

Someone I know made a Larry nance comparison. Little shorter, athletic guy who can shoot. (He shoots better than nance though) me personally I agree with the pj tucker comaprison. I’ve always seen Williams as the nance jr type player

Grant Williams and Larry Nance literally play totally different games. Whut?

Grant Williams and Larry Nance literally play totally different games. Whut?

Lol that was all ****ed up. I don’t know what I was thinking. There is some one in the nba who I have said Williams plays like but I can’t remember who. It’s a guy like Larry nance.

VN Store

Back