Schofield not attending NBA combine.

Excited to see him getting these workouts. Will be great for him to get the feedback he needs to work on his game.

Good for him.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he said "the plan has always been for him to return" but that doesn't mean it's final.

I think he ends up staying. I don't think he gets drafted now.

I think he said "the plan has always been for him to return" but that doesn't mean it's final.

I think he ends up staying. I don't think he gets drafted now.

Then goes on to say “the experience he has garnered will help us next year” which is all but a guarantee imo.

Then goes on to say “the experience he has garnered will help us next year” which is all but a guarantee imo.

Yes, the plan is for him to return, but it’s not official. As I said admiral is still working out for teams and has not withdrawn his name, won’t be official until he does that.

He said himself if he gets a 1st round promise he will leave, obviously that is very unlikely but evidence that he’s not officially back.

Yes, the plan is for him to return, but it’s not official. As I said admiral is still working out for teams and has not withdrawn his name, won’t be official until he does that.

He said himself if he gets a 1st round promise he will leave, obviously that is very unlikely but evidence that he’s not officially back.

Yup. And he would be dumb to stay if he got a 1st round promise.

Seems like Barnes needs to be quiet about it and let him do his thing especially with workouts still ongoing

That has been the plan since before he announced to try out the draft waters. Admiral leaving has never been a concern for anyone in the AD, instead it was just viewed as a good chance for him to grow as both a player and professional.

That's ok Admiral come on back and lets get to the final 4 for the first time ever and be a part of history...Do that and your draft stock will soar.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back