Rust game

I don't. I tried it a few years ago and I didn't care for it. Was a glitchy mess. I have heard that it has been updated and patched pretty well though.

I don't. I tried it a few years ago and I didn't care for it. Was a glitchy mess. I have heard that it has been updated and patched pretty well though.
Yeah, its very smooth. If you still have it, give it a try. I didnt realize how old that game is.

Yeah, its very smooth. If you still have it, give it a try. I didnt realize how old that game is.
I have been looking at it again, but don't know when I will get around to it. I am so immersed in Sons of the Forest right now that I don't know when I'll be out of that lol.

I have been looking at it again, but don't know when I will get around to it. I am so immersed in Sons of the Forest right now that I don't know when I'll be out of that lol.

I like that game. I think my system could be a tad slow for it so, im not playing it as much. But i love the concept of it. I think i need more ram

I like that game. I think my system could be a tad slow for it so, im not playing it as much. But i love the concept of it. I think i need more ram
I don't know. I run it fine on my Acer Nitro 5 laptop (about 5 or 6 years old). Core i5, I did upgrade it to 64 GB RAM. Stock HDD. NVidia GeForce GTX 1050. Which technically, my video card is not certified for the game, but I just turn everything down from Ultra settings to Medium/High. And shadows and water effects to low. Runs smooth as butter.

Ill need to try that. I haven't really tweaked it like I should but I think I'll work on it. Do you play online?

Ill need to try that. I haven't really tweaked it like I should but I think I'll work on it. Do you play online?
Not yet. I wanted to get to where I could at least survive 100 days on my own and figure out most of the main cave systems before hoping on multiplayer. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. We can continue this discussion in the Sons of the Forest thread if you want. And continue the Rust conversation in here lol.

Not yet. I wanted to get to where I could at least survive 100 days on my own and figure out most of the main cave systems before hoping on multiplayer. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. We can continue this discussion in the Sons of the Forest thread if you want. And continue the Rust conversation in here lol.

No its fine. I like sons of Forrest. I love the details. I need to play it more

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back