Rumors rumors rumors!!!

I can absolutely promise you his knee wasn't scoped in the injury tent at the game. Lol
I can absolutely promise you that I know that. You may be a dumbass for assuming I didn't. Work on your sense of humor. It was put in there to see how many simple minds read the post and that's all they got from it. Caught 4 dummies already! :)

We played our best game offensively to date, since 2016, and beat Auburn by 6.

How that is supposed to translate to optimism against Alabama this year, is beyond me.

I have no doubt Bama prob whoops us,but let's not act like going into Auburn stadium and beating the #6 ranked defense is sumthing to scoff at.If u don't understand how that could give sumone confidence or optimism I don't know what to tell ya.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Better not light up on campus unless you want tazed and to spend the night as a guest of the city. Smoke free campus now
When I attended, Marlboro had pretty girls in shorts walking around giving away four-cigarette packs. As many as you wanted. My, times have changed.

I don’t think Bama can beat us with any QB. I think with Tua and Jalen they are better. Their D is better as well. I don’t see us winning, but I am not going to say that if their starting QB’s were down...their game plan would change to run heavy and we can load the box. IT is then whether our offense can move the ball. I think the Auburn game plan allows that.

Right now, I am assuming Tua and we are a year or two away from competing in this game

Are you seriously refuting what he is cereally claiming? Besides the rumor is it was only a one hole procedure not two. Eazy peazy.
Oh my! if they scoped out his 1 hole then i doubt he will play again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day
I just need some time, some time to get away
From all these rumors, I can't take it no more
My best friend said there's one out now about me and the girl next door

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
You realize us 4 wasn't the dumbass that posted it?
I realize that you 4 are dumb if you believe a grown man around athletics his whole life would believe that you would ever perform a surgery in a tent on the sideline of a football game. Simple minds like yours are looking to attack or make fun of any little thing you can.

We played our best game offensively to date, since 2016, and beat Auburn by 6.

How that is supposed to translate to optimism against Alabama this year, is beyond me.
If positive results aren’t a valid cause for a positive attitude, what is?

We aren't going to beat Bama unless the ghost of General Neyland comes and brings a young Peyton and Reggie with him to handle the game.

That being said, I do hope we can make them sweat a bit, get a little nervous

VN Store

Back