Rumors rumors rumors!!!

Nah. Per ESPN FPI, there is a 6% chance. And yeah, I know. It's just a sim, blah blah. But stranger things have happened. We almost beat them in 2015 and 2009, kept it respectable a couple other years.

Is it really unlikely? Yes. But not 0%.
Told wife at dinner last night......Remember back when good ole Rocky Top Lane almost pulled it off?

Told wife at dinner last night......Remember back when good ole Rocky Top Lane almost pulled it off?
Heck I remember when good ole Butch Jones almost pulled it off. That's the one we let get away. 3rd and long scramble and 3rd and long completion that kept the last drive for Bama alive.... But I'll be there pulling for the Vols in what appears to be a Goliathian task ahead. Sincerely hope we exit the game with few injuries because our depth is a major issue...really...THE issue for us going forward....

Good optimism, I don’t see it. I think Bama goes to Hurts and they go to a running game that will wear us down at the end. The Bama Dline is still dominating.

What we can do is the same game plan. Give the ball to Chandler at least 20 times. Get the ball in Jennings hands 5-10 times and pass out of first down instead of the run up the gut.

On D, we need to be in the 3-4 all game. Wish Bituli was in the first half, but with him sitting out, at least he will be fresh the second half.

If they go with the run game, the score should be lower, but UT wil still need to score at least 31 to be in it.

I see Bama scoring 30+ whether it is Hurts or Tua. with Tua, 40+. Hurts brings in the QB runs and a more physical game. Tua forces us into Nickel a lot more and having two deep safeties.

Let’s hope our DL holds up against the run. This will be a better running team than Georgia.

Sorry, I quit reading after you said we were up a couple of scores. Man we beat a dumpster Auburn team and now we think we're knocking off perhaps the greatest Bama team in history

Before we call them the greatest ever, let's see them play someone.

Louisville 2-5
Arkansas State 3-3
Ole Miss 5-2
Texas A&M 5-2 (the only ranked team)
Louisiana 3-3
Arkansas 1-6
Missouri 3-3

22-24 combined record.

Didn't Auburn beat Washington and lose on a last second field goal to LSU? Dumpster??

and here's mine! :)

Tua will only play if our Vols are up by a couple of scores. Rumor is that the knee has been scoped, just nobody knows if it happened Sunday, Sat in the tent or a week earlier. Not many down south believe he will play unless absolutely needed.

The Mike Tyson DL for the commies will most likely sit the start of the game. I'm guessing 1st half but with Saban you never know, he may sit him for 1 series or just the kickoff. Rumor down south is that he and the commissioner have already agreed to the punishment so we'll see come Sat. Their other injuries are not being reported as too bad other than the WR but they looked rough to me!

As for the game, nobody and I mean nobody is talking about the game. All you hear about is Tua's injury, how physical their game w Mizzou was, Mike Tyson, the bye week and at LSU as their only possible loss looming in a few weeks. Our Vols are the last thing that comes up!

As for the Vols, AD Fulmer let the players know, directly after the win and in the locker room, that it's Buck Fama, hate alabama week!!! We don't care about the whole state of....ma!!! The old general knows how to fire up the players and the fanbase come the 3rd Saturday in October!!! 11 and friggin 6!! All we are studying are the cheating ways of the commies! They are on our mind 24/7! They are beat up, their newest superhero has a chink in his armor thus they have a chink in their armor!! It's our biggest rival!! Historically the Vols have been the team to derail the mighty round the bowl down the hole tide!

I predicted in my ignore NegaVols stump speech post that our Vols would be AL state champs and I'm sticking to it!! Defense scores again, punt team scores off blocked punt, Chandler runs wild, turnover free the Vols end the dynasty 27-26 in a classic! Bama misses 3 FGs and has one blocked, Besides, I'm never, have never, will never pick those cheatin red commie rascals to best our Vols!!

On that note I've been wrong many more times than right in this series! They're good, big and strong. They will try to run it straight down our throats Sat, that's the gameplan. All passes will be outside the hashes and with Hurts we can expect all those Alabama rb screens and toss sweeps, they'll challenge our young secondaries mentality, manhood, strength and speed in every aspect but especially their downhill running game!

Tua is practicing fully.

Don't come at me if they blow us out and make us look like a high school team. I'm well aware of them being a huge 28.5 point favorite and the long seemingly 20 year losing streak to those cheatin @×$^*=%5!! Beating them Saturday will be easily one of the top 5 all-time victories in our prestigious history!

For those going have fun, nothing better than seeing a victory over bummer in Neyland Stadium!!

P.S.
Do NOT FORGET YOUR CIGARS!!!!

Before we call them the greatest ever, let's see them play someone.

Louisville 2-5
Arkansas State 3-3
Ole Miss 5-2
Texas A&M 5-2 (the only ranked team)
Louisiana 3-3
Arkansas 1-6
Missouri 3-3

22-24 combined record.

All true, but Bama has done exactly what a great team should do against a weak slate: demolish every opponent. And heck, our starting QB has yet to see the 4th quarter.

STUNNING INSIGHTS.

Saban being cagey about injuries and suspensions.

Fulmer doesn't like Bama and said negative things to the team.

The Vols have a chance in a game not played yet.

STUNNING I tell ya!!!

Thanks OP.

Reactions: feathersax
Sorry, I quit reading after you said we were up a couple of scores. Man we beat a dumpster Auburn team and now we think we're knocking off perhaps the greatest Bama team in history

LOL . . . PulaskiVolFan did you a favor, like he did me, he blocked you!!! This guy is a sunshine pumping putz and if you or anyone disagrees with him, he blocks you!!!

I hope we beat Bama but it is more likely that the sun rises in the West . . .

GBO

Tua will only play if our Vols are up by a couple of scores. Rumor is that the knee has been scoped, just nobody knows if it happened Sunday, Sat in the tent or a week earlier. Not many down south believe he will play unless absolutely needed.

The Mike Tyson DL for the commies will most likely sit the start of the game. I'm guessing 1st half but with Saban you never know, he may sit him for 1 series or just the kickoff. Rumor down south is that he and the commissioner have already agreed to the punishment so we'll see come Sat. Their other injuries are not being reported as too bad other than the WR but they looked rough to me!

As for the game, nobody and I mean nobody is talking about the game. All you hear about is Tua's injury, how physical their game w Mizzou was, Mike Tyson, the bye week and at LSU as their only possible loss looming in a few weeks. Our Vols are the last thing that comes up!

As for the Vols, AD Fulmer let the players know, directly after the win and in the locker room, that it's Buck Fama, hate alabama week!!! We don't care about the whole state of....ma!!! The old general knows how to fire up the players and the fanbase come the 3rd Saturday in October!!! 11 and friggin 6!! All we are studying are the cheating ways of the commies! They are on our mind 24/7! They are beat up, their newest superhero has a chink in his armor thus they have a chink in their armor!! It's our biggest rival!! Historically the Vols have been the team to derail the mighty round the bowl down the hole tide!

I predicted in my ignore NegaVols stump speech post that our Vols would be AL state champs and I'm sticking to it!! Defense scores again, punt team scores off blocked punt, Chandler runs wild, turnover free the Vols end the dynasty 27-26 in a classic! Bama misses 3 FGs and has one blocked, Besides, I'm never, have never, will never pick those cheatin red commie rascals to best our Vols!!

On that note I've been wrong many more times than right in this series! They're good, big and strong. They will try to run it straight down our throats Sat, that's the gameplan. All passes will be outside the hashes and with Hurts we can expect all those Alabama rb screens and toss sweeps, they'll challenge our young secondaries mentality, manhood, strength and speed in every aspect but especially their downhill running game!

Don't come at me if they blow us out and make us look like a high school team. I'm well aware of them being a huge 28.5 point favorite and the long seemingly 20 year losing streak to those cheatin @×$^*=%5!! Beating them Saturday will be easily one of the top 5 all-time victories in our prestigious history!

For those going have fun, nothing better than seeing a victory over bummer in Neyland Stadium!!

P.S.
Stopped reading at "getting scoped in the tent". That's either asinine or you don't know what getting scoped actually means.

Are you seriously refuting what he is cereally claiming? Besides the rumor is it was only a one hole procedure not two. Eazy peazy.
Did they replace the meniscus with a pile of Captain Crunch?

Reactions: DD4ME
Are you seriously refuting what he is cereally claiming? Besides the rumor is it was only a one hole procedure not two. Eazy peazy.
I've had 3. They put 3 holes in you, 1 to work, 1 to input fluid, the other to evacuate. They don't just "go in and look". If they touched anything in his knee, he is out a minimum of 2-4 weeks.

Reactions: feathersax
You must not have any sense of dry humor if you are simple minded enough to think that I believe they would scope his knee inside the tent! Good grief, that really is all that some people look for, something to bash or make fun of.
His knee very likely got scoped last Sunday and has simply not strengthened up yet. Rumor is he got scoped last night but with bummer you never know.
Oh, more dry humor. I'm done here......bye bye.

P.S.

P.S.

Sorry to burst the rumor, but my many knee surgeries due to football has shown me, if a Knee scope was done, he won't be playing for at least two weeks. It also CANNOT be done in the tent. It is a surgical procedure, needs a sterilized environment, and requires stiches after it's done.

I pray we beat Bama, but with reports Tua is at practice, I doubt his knee got scoped.

VN Store

Back