Rocky Top Tip Off

Volfan2012

Rae Burrell and Jacob Fleischmann win three point shooting contest over Evina Westbrooks and Brad Woodson. Yves Pons win dunk contest. Great night in Knoxville basketball is next ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Will83 and mcannon1
Well that video sucked! Lol I expected to see highlights, not a robot reading! šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

I actually enjoyed the insight into the team and how they thought! However if u go on the LV Twitter there is a short clip of E shooting threes. Although itā€™s off a rack her form looks improved as far as release

Reactions: Martic
I actually enjoyed the insight into the team and how they thought! However if u go on the LV Twitter there is a short clip of E shooting threes. Although itā€™s off a rack her form looks improved as far as release

Enjoyed the comments about recruits visiting.
#5 Angel Reese 6ā€™3ā€ wing from Maryland 2020 and #11 Sydney Parrish 6ā€™ guard from Maryland is on her (Third) unofficial visit . (Wow)
We all know about Rogers from Texas and a couple of guards from Georgia! I donā€™t know much about the recruits from Georgia. Maybe MTSU can talk about them. But if we can get a 6ā€™3ā€ wing and 6ā€™ guard ( in the top ten recruits) I am ok with that !!! Just saying

This just makes me want to finally go to Knoxville and catch a Lady Vol game.
Still have yet to make a trip.
If anyone has a link or video of the event, please share :)

The robot is reading the article written by Maria, so that's where the insight is from (Insidetennessee/247Sports).

Jazmine Massengill mother had it live on her phone. Rennia Davis put on a show she dunk from about 10 different positions. She had one girl spin the ball on one of her fingers and hold it above her head and Rennia Davis jump over her while taking the ball and dunking it, it was amazing.

hmmm like a dunk dunk or were the rims lowered ? Brittney griner cant even dunk over anyone so this is something i must see. Link to a video anywhere ?

Reactions: Martic
Well Candace Parker dunked over an Army girl who essentially ran under her ! So itā€™s possible

Dead great memories , But id like to see Rennia's ? No one has any footage from Rocky Top Tip Off ? Really ?

That video gives me chill btw. I can remember watching this game like it was yesterday being a 17 yr Old fan new to WCBB being a fan solely because of CP3. Wow great memories.

I know this is off topic but I always wondered why Sade Wiley Gatewood left the team?
I mean we still won 2 national championships without her but do you think she would have made us that even better if she stayed? Better than Lil Miss Bobbit?

hmmm like a dunk dunk or were the rims lowered ? Brittney griner cant even dunk over anyone so this is something i must see. Link to a video anywhere ?
I'm friends with Massengill mother and she had her phone live that night and I got a message that she was live and watch it on her phone. Don't know of any video of it, it was fantastic to watch, wish I had been there that night.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
I'm friends with Massengill mother and she had her phone live that night and I got a message that she was live and watch it on her phone. Don't know of any video of it, it was fantastic to watch, wish I had been there that night.
I was there that night I must have somehow missed it.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Thanks for clarifying what happened. I know Rennia can jump but the description that she dunked from 10 places, all over the court, seemed somewhat improbable.
Either LV777 was given inaccurate info or she had one too many JD's.
It was her, I saw it live on the phone.,

It was her, I saw it live on the phone.,

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt but it seems so improbable.
Are you sure it was a 10 ft. rim and are you sure it was Rennia ? Another poster here said he was at the event and didn't see it.
Never, in the history of women's bb, has a dunk been performed as described by a female basketball player (on a 10ft rim).
Wouldn't Rennia have won the dunk contest if she performed such spectacular dunks ?
It certainly would have made the ESPN highlight replays.

VN Store

Back