Rocky Top: a catchy tune says Mullen.

I appreciate the man's sentiment, and hope we reward him by playing Rocky Top over and over for him on Saturday.

Give the fella what he craves!
We play it a crap ton, winning or losing. He'll hear it plenty

But, nothing, I mean nothing, is worse than sitting in the MSU student section in Starkville with those cowbells. They should be outlawed.

Oh I beg to differ. Go sit in the Swamp and get zip-loc bags with urine and cups of tobacco spit thrown on you.

Kinda off subject, but of course there's been games that we have been blown out in but one year (Not good with remembering which year) I was at the game vs Bama, we lost 29-9 and I think it was Maze that Berry knocked for a flip, anyway that game, the next day I heard that was the least amount of times Rocky Top has ever been played at a UT game after the song becoming a part of our football games.

Curious if that was true? Not sure why I took that detour but I sure hope CDM hears it so much his ears bleed!

I’m hoping to hear it 100+ times in the game this weekend. These gators I know hate our beautiful song. Go Vols! Rocky Top will always be home sweet home to me!

Also I believe the song is around 3 minutes long so 50 straight times is 2 hours and 20 minutes worth, that's just about the whole game.

VN Store

Back