*****Rick Barnes named SEC Coach of the Year

A graphic of the awards has also been released. :loco:

Attachments

• 20180131_110508(1).jpg
    20180131_110508(1).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 11
Tennessee coach Rick Barnes on being named SEC coach of the year by his peers: `I don’t believe in coach of the year awards. I believe in staff awards. The success we had is due to everybody. It should be a team award.’ UT was picked 13th in SEC by media yet tied Auburn for first
-- Hyams

Reactions: 6 people
Now i know why Rick Barnes didn't want a lot of publicity for his team. He probably knew after the Clemson exhibition that this team could do something special. This should quiet all the doubters now. We are set up to challenge the SEC title every year as long as he's here.

I really wish Barnes would get off his old keyster and work. I mean we lost 7 games people! #MailingItIn #ThisIsSarcasm.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought Barnes had a chance but I did not see Grant winning POY!! Simply awesome. Congrats to the team and staff...now let's go win an award in St. Louis

Finally some Love for for Tennessee...WAY TO GO GUYS...
So proud of this team.. and coaching staff....
AD Fulmer working on bringing Championships back to ROCKY TOP....
Now lets win in St.Louis...
GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Obvious choice, once we tied for first. Had Auburn finished first and us second it could have gone either way honestly. You would have had a team picked 9th, finishing 1st, and a team picked 13th, finishing 2nd. It's no secret, CRB is more highly respected among his peers than CBP. Proud of the staff (coaching and support), as well as the players. Congrats guys, well deserved!!!

Sure is quiet except for the fanbase celebrations...whats missing? Critics/detractors/trolls wins cure a heap of diseases!!

VN Store

Back