'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pre-Game/Game Thread

So I have two choices for how I watch this game.

1. Wake up at 6:00 am (easy) and watch the first three hours before heading off to church (about 30 minutes still remaining). If so, I will either be in agony thinking about the results, or if it’s out of hand, can snap and clear.

2. Wake up at 6:00, not watch the game and avoid all media till after church and watch it in the afternoon... in agony, thinking about the results.

What would you do?

Again, you chose to live in the future. Not my probs.

So I have two choices for how I watch this game.

1. Wake up at 6:00 am (easy) and watch the first three hours before heading off to church (about 30 minutes still remaining). If so, I will either be in agony thinking about the results, or if it’s out of hand, can snap and clear.

2. Wake up at 6:00, not watch the game and avoid all media till after church and watch it in the afternoon... in agony, thinking about the results.

What would you do?

For as much as #1 would be calling my name, you gotta go #2 man. The build up may get to the point where you will burst, but once you sit down you will be able to let loose all of your frustration in one fell swoop.

I’ve always wanted to read a passage from Jesus, stop, begin to slowly pace the aisles making eye contact with every single person, but not in a judgmental way, honestly not sure how that would play out in reality... I guess kind of deep compassionate connection of mutual understanding... walk back to the podium, close my Bible, and say some profound, single sentence before closing.

I’m a bit unorthodox and probably wouldn’t ever do that, but it’s a fun idea in my mind.

I'll match you up to a grand that he DOES NOT get 160 yards rushing
Can I get in on that action?

I think 160 would be a decent O/U for total team rushing yards. For any one RB, that's asking a lot. For our... 3rd...? string RB, that would really be something!

I try not to speak during football seasons. Usually because I would be up all night and didn’t want to give such a poor message the following day. Those games wiped me out
Nick, did your job or a mission take you to where you're at, which is where, exactly? Somewhere in Asia, I've gathered...

VN Store

Back