'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pre-Game/Game Thread

So I have two choices for how I watch this game.

1. Wake up at 6:00 am (easy) and watch the first three hours before heading off to church (about 30 minutes still remaining). If so, I will either be in agony thinking about the results, or if it’s out of hand, can snap and clear.

2. Wake up at 6:00, not watch the game and avoid all media till after church and watch it in the afternoon... in agony, thinking about the results.

What would you do?

1. Wake up at 6:00 am (easy) and watch the first three hours before heading off to church (about 30 minutes still remaining). If so, I will either be in agony thinking about the results, or if it’s out of hand, can snap and clear.

2. Wake up at 6:00, not watch the game and avoid all media till after church and watch it in the afternoon... in agony, thinking about the results.

What would you do?

Ask for church start time to be pushed back an hour?

I think I’d have to watch all I could before leaving.

Reactions: Sleegro

What would you do?
The latter. You can fast forward through rough patches and avoiding spoilers has to be easier in your neck of the woods.

What would you do?
Show it at church. Have a big tailgate breakfast. Good versus evil. Gotta be a sermon in there somewhere.

What would you do?

Watch before.

It should not take that long to watch. Skip commercials, half time, any long replay review, etc.

What would you do?
Skip church. God will understand.

What would you do?

Petition the Thai government to have the clocks fall back one hour, effective immediately. This will give you the time buffer you require.

Now, before you go all NegaVol on me and start crying, "how in the wide, wide, world of sports can this be done on such short notice?", bear in mind if the Thai government is anything at all like ours, this will likely be the only thing they will accomplish this month...or the next month for that matter.

Petition the Thai government to have the clocks fall back one hour, effective immediately. This will give you the time buffer you require.

Now, before you go all NegaVol on me and start crying, "how in the wide, wide, world of sports can this be done on such short notice?", bear in mind if the Thai government is anything at all like ours, this will likely be the only thing they will accomplish this month...or the next month for that matter.

Gotta account for the lightning delays

and agreed - go to church, send up a few to the Big Man Above for the Big Orange, come back, and you can skip all commercials, long reviews, annoying halftime show, etc.

just gotta avoid VN

Lol yep. Every play is either "the worst I have ever seen! Why aren't the coaches doing blah blah because that's what I would do" or "that was a thing of beauty our coaches sure know what they are doing!"
It's so bad. I just wait till Sunday. Even after wins.

Reactions: Billy Antrim

VN Store

Back