'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Auburn Pre-Game/Game Thread

So I noticed 2 out of bounds calls that were wrong and a TD catch that wasnt a catch.

The 1st out of bounds call was their guy got pushed out of bounds backwards after forward progress was was stopped. 2nd one was the RB who went down on his butt inbounds but they still called it out. And, obviously that TD catch wasnt controlled and should have been a INT.

So I noticed 2 out of bounds calls that were wrong and a TD catch that wasnt a catch.

The 1st out of bounds call was their guy got pushed out of bounds backwards after forward progress was was stopped. 2nd one was the RB who went down on his butt inbounds but they still called it out. And, obviously that TD catch wasnt controlled and should have been a INT.
They did everything they could to give Auburn a chance. It's pitiful. Hopefully Fulmer gets that corrected.

giphy.gif

Me at church tomorrow

Not to mention that the clock never resumed after that last 1st down.

VN Store

Back