'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pre-Game/Game Thread

It's not what he says. It's how he says it sometimes. I just wonder if he knows that. Or cares.
The Chris Steele thread is what made me question it. After he decommitted, a Gator fan posted he would be a Gator, and I noticed BGS liked it, he's the only person who liked it. I know that's reading into something; number of reasons why he would like it, maybe he knows the OP...but, that, factored into many other posts of his, and like I said, I thought I'd ask if he was a fan instead of assuming he wasn't.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
The Chris Steele thread is what made me question it. After he decommitted, a Gator fan posted he would be a Gator, and I noticed BGS liked it, he's the only person who liked it. I know that's reading into something; number of reasons why he would like it, maybe he knows the OP...but, that, factored into many other posts of his, and like I said, I thought I'd ask if he was a fan instead of assuming he wasn't.
I liked it because I agree he’s going to be a gator

SAPP Had MORE tackles the anyone on defense the first half; what game you watched?? BAERLY played 2nd half.... like 3 snaps.
Huh? Little late to the party sweetheart. This is the in-game thread.

That was posted during the first defensive series of the game. The one where Sapp whiffed and flailed repeatedly. Looked terrible.

Try and keep up.

That was posted during the first defensive series of the game. The one where Sapp whiffed and flailed repeatedly. Looked terrible.

Try and keep up.

He MISSED ONE tackle..... 3 were missed at UGA and all were TDs(that wasn’t Sapp).

Try and keep up.

Hey where have you been? Haven't seen you around. Just want to report to you that someone said the BB word in here. LOL

Thanks. I was going by memory and I have smoked a lot of weed, so being close was pretty good for me
During this 12 game streak, 9 of them we were led into battle by the likes of Mike Hamilton, Dave Hart, John Currie, Lane Kiffin, Derek Dooley, and Butch Jones. I hope young Vols let that sink in. Phil Fulmer and Jeremy Pruitt are here now.

I'm sick because we lost; I don't care how great Bama is and how bad we are, I still hate losing to them...but, I'm still feeling great that the likes of Fulmer and Pruitt are now in control. I understand all the young Vol fans and what they're saying; but, Fulmer told them from the outset...this program plays anyone, anytime, and that's what we do. Fulmer and Pruitt will NEVER want to run from Bama.

I handle it fine. We were never going to win. It's an auto L for the foreseeable future. I would rather have a W but I guess you would like to lose.
The attitude and mindset that you portray on here is the exact same as the players on the UT roster that have us where we are. The ones CJP called out today in his interview and press conference.

He did not play well. Not all 'tackles' are created equal. He had bad run fits, he didn't get off blocks, waited on ball carriers to get to him instead of attacking.
He's easily our most athletic LB. But he's just not the most physical and isn't built to be very successful against teams like Bama with maulers on the OL IMO. It wouldn't surprise me to see him do well against some of the remaining teams on the schedule though.

Reactions: volsagain
Well, you don’t know the defensive plays that were called, at all. smh
You gotta be the dudes buddy or relative...as long as he whiffs and plays grabass football aa much as he does, instead of hitting hard and stuffing like a real SEC lb is supposed to...he is gonna get criticized just like DKjr.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
You gotta be the dudes buddy or relative...as long as he whiffs and plays grabass football aa much as he does, instead of hitting hard and stuffing like a real SEC lb is supposed to...he is gonna get criticized just like DKjr.

I don’t care about any player being criticized..., as long as it is legit. The kid missed 2 tackles the entire game and you came off as he is the worst.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I don’t care about any player being criticized..., as long as it is legit. The kid missed 2 tackles the entire game and you came off as he is the worst.
It is legit whether you like it or not. Look..he has missed a lot football due to injury, so maybe that is why, but he is not playing tough physical football right now at a position that demands it. He is not the only one on the team though, their are a lot of guys with Alabubba tread marks on their face from yesterday.

VN Store

Back