Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the market yesterday? Everything fell into the chasm. I would worry more about the Q3 report next week that will dictate where the stock goes for the rest of the year.
yeah, not a good day yesterday.

my advice, don't look at your accounts today....yikes.

Did you see the market yesterday? Everything fell into the chasm. I would worry more about the Q3 report next week that will dictate where the stock goes for the rest of the year.
Look. I don't need to look at no stinkin' market. However, Netflix was down much more than the market %. Thought you might know why. Should I be worried about 3rd qtr?

Look. I don't need to look at no stinkin' market. However, Netflix was down much more than the market %. Thought you might know why. Should I be worried about 3rd qtr?

I've read both good and bad. You never know until the report comes out. It will come down to new subscriptions meeting the estimates. I have a feeling they will meet or exceed Q3 is usually strong but we shall see.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Don’t care how many IPAs they put in the can - you drink it from a wine glass and i’m gonna have to disrespect you with PG-13 rated insults.
It's specifically for beer. Hence Saguaro Society which is a beer program from a brewery. To be fair it's more for belgians, complex stouts, barleywine, etc.

Last edited:
Stout Drinker? I'm picky as a mf.

Foothills Sexual Chocolate Ltd Release- Rated 4.13/5 by Beer Advocate.

Pisgah Nitro Stout, Chocolate Nitro Stout, and Raspberry Chocolate Nitro Stout. 4/5. - Consistently one of my favorite breweries. It has everything, scenery, ambience, bonafide hippies/not hipsters. Real music, and inventive original beers - all brewed organically.

Pisgah Red Devil-3.93/5 - Best on tap, get to the bottom of the keg and swirl to bring out that Cherry.

Wedge Brewing Vadim Bora Russian Imperial Stout- 4.03/5- Not a Nitro but drinks like one. This is my favorite beer on planet Earth. It is balanced. Raspberry notes and chocolate head. So thick you can put a cap on top. Wedge knows its beer. Served in correct glass.

Green Man Stout or Porter. Highland Gaelic or Cold Mountain Ale. Foothills Stout.

These are starting to move farther West. Hope it helps.

Thanks buddy. I've never been much of a stout drinker, but saw several folks mention that particular milk stout I asked about a few posts back so figured I might need to try it. I ended up drinking 4 of those Founders stouts last night and liked them more with each drink. I'll have to see if I can find some of those you mentioned.

Yellowstone National Park....

Considering making a road trip - National Lampoon Vacation style - where me and my three kids make a cross country drive from Charlotte to YNP this summer. Anyone ever been there? Any do's donts?

Yellowstone National Park....

Considering making a road trip - National Lampoon Vacation style - where me and my three kids make a cross country drive from Charlotte to YNP this summer. Anyone ever been there? Any do's donts?
Dont approach the animals and if you stay in jackson hole bring a kings ransom.

Stout Drinker? I'm picky as a mf.

Foothills Sexual Chocolate Ltd Release- Rated 4.13/5 by Beer Advocate.

Pisgah Nitro Stout, Chocolate Nitro Stout, and Raspberry Chocolate Nitro Stout. 4/5. - Consistently one of my favorite breweries. It has everything, scenery, ambience, bonafide hippies/not hipsters. Real music, and inventive original beers - all brewed organically.

Pisgah Red Devil-3.93/5 - Best on tap, get to the bottom of the keg and swirl to bring out that Cherry.

Wedge Brewing Vadim Bora Russian Imperial Stout- 4.03/5- Not a Nitro but drinks like one. This is my favorite beer on planet Earth. It is balanced. Raspberry notes and chocolate head. So thick you can put a cap on top. Wedge knows its beer. Served in correct glass.

Green Man Stout or Porter. Highland Gaelic or Cold Mountain Ale. Foothills Stout.

These are starting to move farther West. Hope it helps.

Well they didn’t have any of these at my local beer establishments. I picked up Neapolitan milk stout that has vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry and it’s actuallu pretty good. I also got new holland dragons milk. Gonna try it later.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back