Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. I have to drive 8 1/2 hrs. A trip to go to Neyland for my 4 is close to 1k + and that’s for nosebleed seats. That’s why I hardly go. Hoping to go to the Kentucky game this year, just don’t know if it’s feasible.
Geez some of ya'lls family experiences can cost as much as a used car. Kind of outrageous.

Reactions: SergeantVol and J-P
Tickets for next weeks game at Georgia are even more expensive than this week's UT-UF game. There's a chance I can get a free ticket on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up. Middle of the Georgia section of course, and if I can score that ticket I might have to invest in the Bruce Pearl orange blazer. In the much more likely scenario that I'll be paying my own ticket, I'll probably be paying around 200 dollars or so. I'm a glutton for punishment.
I just received an email from UT Ticket Department trying to sell available tickets. Do you think it will even be a sellout?

Why isn't your pay going up?
Bad luck for one. Things I used to be able to I cant anymore because I crushed my hand at a job. So I'm limited now. No college either. Live in a small town everyone wants to pay 10 to 12 hourly. Got a few factory's and others that pay more but hard to get on, especially if you have limitations. Just really dont want to talk about it anymore. Gets me depressed.

There was a point on an OU third down where it was really, really loud - then got LOUDER!
Jumbotron showed 114 dB. It was awesome.

I remember giving it all my lungs could handle then pushing for a little bit more. It's the loudest I've ever heard Neyland. At least games that I've been to and I've been to some big ones. I've heard people talk about how loud Florida 2016 was. I didn't get to make that one, but I imagine OU 2015 was comparable.

I grew up going to Neyland Stadium and loved it, but I haven't been to a game in Knoxville since 2013. I have, however, chosen to go to an away game each year. The sad thing is that my wife and I can usually come out cheaper going to an away game for a weekend (even with a flight) than we can going to Knoxville for the weekend from Murfreesboro.

Reactions: BleedorangeinGA
Y'all know you can get season tickets for like $330 a seat, right? Granted, they are not great seats. But you are in the building.

As we used to say, we have the best view in the stadium… of the Tennessee River.

Just throwing that out there. You can sell a couple games a year and defray the cost even more.

I remember giving it all my lungs could handle then pushing for a little bit more. It's the loudest I've ever heard Neyland. At least games that I've been to and I've been to some big ones. I've heard people talk about how loud Florida 2016 was. I didn't get to make that one, but I imagine OU 2015 was comparable.

2016 Florida was loud. 1998 Arkansas was louder.

Y'all know you can get season tickets for like $330 a seat, right? Granted, they are not great seats. But you are in the building.

As we used to say, we have the best view in the stadium… of the Tennessee River.

Just throwing that out there. You can sell a couple games a year and defray the cost even more.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back