Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for y'all that have YouTube tv, how do you like it? I just got an email saying it's in my area now. I have Hulu with live TV now, was considering trying it out.

Question for y'all that have YouTube tv, how do you like it? I just got an email saying it's in my area now. I have Hulu with live TV now, was considering trying it out.
I love it. By far the best package for sports. Ive shilled for it here multiple times but it really is worth every penny.

Reactions: T Dog and appyvol
There's a tailgate the Charlotte alumni chapter is putting on in Charlotte. It's free to get in but you can buy a VIP bracelet for food and unlimited beer for like 35 bucks. It'd be cool to meet some of y'all morans.

Reactions: T Dog
22515793-801E-41D8-BD29-8EBE9267E1BD.jpeg
Interesting that this scumbag worked with Durkin at Bowling Green, Meyer at Ohio State, Mullen at Mississippi State and back with Durkin. Lots of former Gators associated with him.

I like it a bunch so far. The picture quality has been great for me. I had PS Vue, and it’s awesome as well. However, PSV dropped all local channels, and those are a must.

Such gross overreactions. Players being hurt years after the fact is not because of CBJ. Let it go.

Maybe with Jennings case it is an overreaction. However, I think some of the players were hindered on our team because of the way Jones practiced. I don’t think it’s that far fetched. Maybe I’m wrong though.

Didn't you say he had a "noodle arm"? Pretty sure that means he has a bad arm.

Keep on back tracking though....

No I did not...What in the hell are you talking qbout? I had a two week old argument with some idiot in the Maureer thread for the guy saying Maurer had a noodle arm..

Look I say enough unpopular crap without you or anybody else just making crap up..🤨

Have we already had the argument of "best CFB team in the state of Tennessee"? I'm going tit-for-tat with a guy who thinks Tennessee's worst ever 2017 squad would have beaten Memphis' best ever 2017 squad. Eeehhhh nah

Have we already had the argument of "best CFB team in the state of Tennessee"? I'm going tit-for-tat with a guy who thinks Tennessee's worst ever 2017 squad would have beaten Memphis' best ever 2017 squad. Eeehhhh nah

We wouldn’t have stopped them last year. But we would have beaten them in Dobbs’ last two years because they couldn’t have stopped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back