Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have to keep telling myself re: Alabama and Georgia now:

They can only field 11 at a time. Hopefully we'll gain legitimate depth soon enough (not just depth on paper with classes that attrition out like what the last three bozo's had). Will probably take another year or two at least.
Going to take a solid three years of elite recruiting and coaching to be on a level playing field with Georgia IMO. Stacking top 10 classes on top of one another are almost essential to be able to consistently compete with them. Both sides will be extremely well coached, comes down to players.

Reactions: Catbone
Of course I care the day of and the remaining week but it doesnt piss me off now. if you're still mad about that game and refuse to cherish it in the long term, that's a you problem. Get some perspective. God is great and beer is good.

And people are crazy!

No. We will go on forever
That's just freaky. When I was a kid (around 10) and finally completely understood what forever, really meant, it scared the sh!t out of me. Now, this thread will go on forever and ever. I'm totally freaking out. Please make it end, Frank, I don't think I can handle it if this thread just keeps going and going and going and going ...................

That's just freaky. When I was a kid (around 10) and finally completely understood what forever, really meant, it scared the sh!t out of me. Now, this thread will go on forever and ever. I'm totally freaking out. Please make it end, Frank, I don't think I can handle it if this thread just keeps going and going and going and going ...................

These things remain, faith, hope, and love... and this thread

I think in order to keep tradition alive that we should terminate this thread and move on to the next Roman numeral at an appropriate point. Back in the day these threads would reach up to 10,000 or so before starting a new one. I vote that we voluntarily start a new thread number around 10,000..What say ye VNRF?

I think in order to keep tradition alive that we should terminate this thread and move on to the next Roman numeral at an appropriate point. Back in the day these threads would reach up to 10,000 or so before starting a new one. I vote that we voluntarily start a new thread number around 10,000..What say ye VNRF?
1534233139482.gif

I’d just rename it “The Recruiting Forum Thread That Will Live Forever”

VN threads are now like this guy:

1534242390392.gif

Reactions: The Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back