Recruiting Football Talk VII

Wright is the only one amongst that group that I would say is going later than expected. You just had unrealistic assessments of those other guys.
Wright’s a running back. Only two have been drafted. He’ll probably go in the third, which seems about right to me.

Honestly, all this tells me is what a great job CJH has done.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah, there are so many of those types of reality checks now. The worst probably: I remember seeing Ken Griffey Sr. play at Riverfront Stadium back in the day, and his son played 22 years in the big leagues and retired 14 years ago.
Same...I also remember seeing Sr play for the Reds...getting old sucks.

Being a degenerate watching an old game tonight.

I've watched some of the 99' team before, but my good golly Ollie Ollie...our offense was HORRIBLE. Randy should've been fired after that season, good lord. Shouldn't have been possible to be that bad.

He ran a freaking fullback dive on 3rd and 10...

Being a degenerate watching an old game tonight.

I've watched some of the 99' team before, but my good golly Ollie Ollie...our offense was HORRIBLE. Randy should've been fired after that season, good lord. Shouldn't have been possible to be that bad.

He ran a freaking fullback dive on 3rd and 10...

Not a Tennessee specific observation, but I miss the Ron Franklin-Mark Gottfried duo. Those two were always really good I thought.

But yeah, that 99 offense was a full on mess at times.

VN Store

Back