Ready for Upcoming Season

calban

"I have no doubt in my mind that this year we will be way more consistent," senior Admiral Schofield said. "This summer was the hardest summer to get a rim to just shoot a ball on because our whole team was in the gym the whole day. I would have to come in late at night just to get my extra work in because everyone has been putting in time. I think everyone's urgency and everyone's focus is being better than we were last year."

Men’s Basketball Focuses on the Upcoming Season - University of Tennessee

Need Bone to average near Frank Mason minutes to be what they/we want to be. Turner can do it in spells, but not consistently and him be as efficient as he and the team can be.

Just read that Kent is having knee surgery. No time given on his return. I thought he might get some PT this year.

Just read that Kent is having knee surgery. No time given on his return. I thought he might get some PT this year.
No clue what kind he’s having but if it’s meniscus surgery he shouldn’t miss much time. As long as he doesn’t have any setbacks afterward.

Tennessee hasn’t applied for it yet, they can do so at anytime but have not yet.
I wouldn’t ever doubt you with your history of being dialed in with Bball. But why would the staff wait this long to go to bat for a players eligibility?

I wouldn’t ever doubt you with your history of being dialed in with Bball. But why would the staff wait this long to go to bat for a players eligibility?
My guess is because the rule is likely to change for b-ball like it did for football, allowing players to play in a certain number of games and still redshirt. If this happens then Kent would retroactively get a redshirt.

Reactions: Lefteye

VN Store

Back