Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

@Behr STILL ❤ WEENIES!
b2699e25cf9ee238f73fecaf6efeb49b.jpg

Reactions: Souce and 508mikey
Any body tried Espresso M&M's? Imma bout to. Saw them at check out this morning, the and Raspberry, fiddy cent each. Supposed to go online and give your opinion. They both prolly Suck, but I'm game.

Reactions: Souce and 508mikey
M&M's are pretty good, but if I want chocolate covered espresso beans, I'll get the good ones at Publix. Both were good for something different to try, but the others are better.

Regular, peanut and peanut butter.
Ftw.

Reactions: Souce
M&M's are pretty good, but if I want chocolate covered espresso beans, I'll get the good ones at Publix. Both were good for something different to try, but the others are better.

Regular, peanut and peanut butter.
Ftw.
Have you tried the caramel ones?

Reactions: Behr
Been eating a lot of peanut butter lately, part of my "diet". I like JIF creamy and on occasion crunchy. But today I tried Peter Pan Honey Roasted. Its really good, tastes just like honey roasted peanuts.

Anyway, I didn't care for it on my pb&j. With banana its good and on Ritz, maybe on regular and chocolate Graham.

Been eating a lot of peanut butter lately, part of my "diet". I like JIF creamy and on occasion crunchy. But today I tried Peter Pan Honey Roasted. Its really good, tastes just like honey roasted peanuts.

Anyway, I didn't care for it on my pb&j. With banana its good and on Ritz, maybe on regular and chocolate Graham.

My man.

Bought store brand peanut butter this week and I'll never do it again

This was titled swimming in South America this guys friend threw in some fish food while the guy was under water, when he came up he yelled watch out for the piranhas.

1150601579814624.gif
Bet that dude needed new swim trunks after getting out of the water. 🤣

Reactions: Behr
I made up my mind to never swim in South America when I heard about those little fish that can swim into your penis.

Reactions: joevol33
@Henry Letham

Where are you going with this Henry? Stop beating around the bush and get to your point. If you're insinuating we're heathens, we're well aware of that.

Well, now, there seems to be plenty of folks on VN who don't quite get my humor. I cannot wish them ill for it. I do not care for the burden of bearing ill will towards another.

VN Store

Back