Ramel Keyton Booooooommmmm

I love this kid. Loves our fans, tradition, and is very confident that we are going to win a championship. A true VFL right here.

Spend some time watching his highlight reel and checking out his social media. Glad we got him...but he's a showboat. Would have been flagged for taunting several times if it was big-boy football. Does not appear to be a humble kid. Yet.

Actually, I read an article where his head coach stated he's more of a quiet player that lets his playing on the field do the talking.

I feel so much better getting top wide receivers with this staff! It was worthless with Botch!

My math didn't quite work either.

He's either a JR and coming in the 18/19 signing class or he's a soph coming in the 19/20 signing class.

if he is 2019 then he will be a senior this upcoming season and graduating next year will be in Tennessee by spring or summer depending what his grades and testing looks like

good Lord, I sure hope we can hang on to all this talent...very nice...:pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo:

GO VOLS!

247 has him as a 2019 recruit. Quite the offer list.

Bama, OS, AU, Clemson, UF, UGA, MSU, Neb, Ole Miss, Penn state, USC :rock:

Right. Meaning his junior year is nearly over or is over currently. He will be a senior next school year, beginning in August/September. Graduates in spring 2019 and would join UT thereafter.

Edited to clarify spring 2019 graduation.

Yes! I hear we've been looking for this guy for a while.

Attachments

• cropped-dooley-looking-for-rommel.jpg
    cropped-dooley-looking-for-rommel.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Spend some time watching his highlight reel and checking out his social media. Glad we got him...but he's a showboat. Would have been flagged for taunting several times if it was big-boy football. Does not appear to be a humble kid. Yet.

Some cannot take positive news for what it is.

Good. We need cocky athletes who aren’t afraid to compete. The Jauan Jennings Model.

VN Store

Back