Question About Our Record Using Bammer Math

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Since Bammer claims 327,128 national championships, including over 27,000 from pre-historical periods, can we at least be conservative and count Saturday as 3 wins:

Tennessee 30 Tigers 24

Tennessee 30 War Eagles 24

Tennessee 30 Plainsmen 24

By Bammer math, we became bowl eligible on Saturday and have a fair to middling shot at 9 wins!

Who's with me?

Well Nick Saban has 5 since he's been there. You really don't need fuzzy math or claims.

Well Nick Saban has 5 since he's been there. You really don't need fuzzy math or claims.

Acknowledged. That is why it is so pitiful that they always grossly inflate their already impressive number with the meaningless titles.

Bammers being Bammers.

Easily explained- Bammers don't know simple math and/or can't read. I'd error on a combination of both based on my 3 or 4 misfortunate experiences listening to the callers on Finebaum.

Acknowledged. That is why it is so pitiful that they always grossly inflate their already impressive number with the meaningless titles.

Bammers being Bammers.

Pretty much every school inflates their total...including UT. See 1967.

A couple of years ago, Texas A&M claimed one from the early 1900's.

Since Bammer claims 327,128 national championships, including over 27,000 from pre-historical periods, can we at least be conservative and count Saturday as 3 wins:

Tennessee 30 Tigers 24

By Bammer math, we became bowl eligible on Saturday and have a fair to middling shot at 9 wins!

Who's with me?
So do we have 2 or 6?

Bama has so many national titles that they gotta get a new bumper sticker every year once they discover a new one

Tennessee 30 Tigers 24

Who's with me?

Here's two more:

Tennessee 30 Athletes with ultra-rich Boosters 24

Reactions: TrentVol

VN Store

Back