PS4 Help

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
I'm hoping one of you smart fellas can help me out. I bought a new game from the PS Store today, downloaded it and installed it. It's a wrestling game, i can play mini games and stuff on it but when i try to start an actual match i get the CE 34878-0 error code and the game shuts off. I've googled it and it says make sure the system and game files are up to date, they are.

Anybody have any ideas?

Things to try: Delete the game. Then make sure sure you are running the latest firmware / system updates. Shut your system down completely and restart. Download again. Make sure it's not missing any updates. Try to run it again.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Things to try: Delete the game. Then make sure sure you are running the latest firmware / system updates. Shut your system down completely and restart. Download again. Make sure it's not missing any updates. Try to run it again.
I've already deleted it and re-downloaded and installed it again, i made sure the face recognition was off, i rebuilt my database....everything i can find except for a factory reset. I didn't shut it down after i deleted it the first time, i guess I'll try that now. Thanks for the suggestion, i hope it works.

I'm hoping one of you smart fellas can help me out. I bought a new game from the PS Store today, downloaded it and installed it. It's a wrestling game, i can play mini games and stuff on it but when i try to start an actual match i get the CE 34878-0 error code and the game shuts off. I've googled it and it says make sure the system and game files are up to date, they are.

Anybody have any ideas?
Buy a PS5

VN Store

Back