Pruitt: nothing has changed with Jauan Jennings

CJP is going to drive the media and a lot of fans wild with the way he only lets the info he wants out , With a media that seems to think they are entitled to know every detail and a fan base that’s extremely knowledgeable and fact thirsty I find that it’s encouraging / frustrating ( always leaves me wanting more ) . It’s fun and some how satisfying to watch them have to dig for news and i don’t seem to have this dread that he’s going to rattle off something we have to facepalm ourselves after it’s said .

Reactions: 10 people
CJP is going to drive the media and a lot of fans wild with the way he only lets the info he wants out , With a media that seems to think they are entitled to know every detail and a fan base that’s extremely knowledgeable and fact thirsty I find that it’s encouraging / frustrating ( always leaves me wanting more ) . It’s fun and some how satisfying to watch them have to dig for news and i don’t seem to have this dread that he’s going to rattle off something we have to facepalm ourselves after it’s said .
Or it’s because there truly isn’t an update

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't think he should have been allowed to return.

I'm glad he seems to be doing good and so hope he proves how wrong I was.

Reactions: 5 people
Or it’s because there truly isn’t an update

I was talking about the amount of info in general not just this one topic . CJP has a different approach to the amount of information coming out then we are use too . Since this is about an injured player , The policey of not giving out too much info on injured players I think is one that all coaches should adopt . I don’t know what people think of the injury tent on the sideline but I like the idea , it gives players and staff a little privacy without having 100k people 👀 at them . I believe Bama has one of those , I’m thinking we might see one this season . .

Reactions: 1 person

I was like 70-30 against because of the social media part of it ( hard to watch ) but he seems to have done everything they asked to prove himself so far and I bet they weren’t easy on him

Same here. Felt like the kid was a cancer and keeping him would be anti-productive when it comes to changing the culture.

Turns out that keeping him may have the opposite effect.

I did not think he should have been allowed to return as well. However, it seems fair since he had to play for a certified turd that an inept AD kept.

If, big if, Jennings can find some maturity and real desire/discipline, he could put up pro numbers this year and go first round. I’d love that. If he won a couple games, he has and he can, we should make a bowl and set Pruitt up for a big recruiting fall.

VN Store

Back