Pruitt had to know that Alabama’s defense was his he left just wait till he gets his

7 straight #1 recruiting classes=cheating

Maybe they cheated in Saban’s first year or two to get the recruiting ball rolling, but I doubt they are now. Something would come out after all these years especially by a disgruntled former assistant.

Great players want to play with great players and for great coaches. Once you get some momentum going it can continue. We have to accept that they are legitimately great until proven otherwise.

However, their S&C is suspect and we should do whatever they are doing so we can get big and strong too.

Reactions: vols72
Pruitt will build an all SEC caliber defense here. He will recruit, and he will develop. He has an All SEC staff too on that side of the ball.

Offense is what still worries me. I like what we are trying to do with pounding the rock, but the development, specifically along the offensive side, is a concern. Probably only going to be fixed with recruiting. We'll see.

This will be fixed when we hire Hugh Freeze this offseason. Let’s hope our self righteous fans don’t try to ruin our chances with their outcries.

Very nice title for this thread. Concise, to no point, clear as a bright Summer's fart.

He recruited and developed Alabama’s defense, duhhhh!! He knew it was going to be tough against his own defense. We will get ours, that is for sure. Saban knows that Pruitt is better than Kirby Smart in recruiting and coaching. Philip Fulmer will back him no matter what he does or says. Fulmer knows what is coming, along with us.

OD your lack of repsect for Kirby Smart is borderline insane. Pruitt will likely never out recruit Smart unless he just totally collapses.

He recruited and developed Alabama’s defense, duhhhh!! He knew it was going to be tough against his own defense. We will get ours, that is for sure. Saban knows that Pruitt is better than Kirby Smart in recruiting and coaching. Philip Fulmer will back him no matter what he does or says. Fulmer knows what is coming, along with us.

So Kirby was at Bama for 8 years and built the defense that Pruitt walked into with studs all over the field. But somehow Pruitt "recruited and developed Alabama's defense"? And the "Saban knows that Pruitt is better than Kirby Smart in recruiting and coaching" is more your opinion than anything rooted in facts considering there is no evidence at this point that bears either one of those out (247's recruiter rankings being one of those). I guess this falls under the "Smart can't beat Pruitt" file now.

VN Store

Back