Pruitt had to know that Alabama’s defense was his he left just wait till he gets his

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
He recruited and developed Alabama’s defense, duhhhh!! He knew it was going to be tough against his own defense. We will get ours, that is for sure. Saban knows that Pruitt is better than Kirby Smart in recruiting and coaching. Philip Fulmer will back him no matter what he does or says. Fulmer knows what is coming, along with us.

We will be a powerhouse. We will win. Our teams will be like Bama here soon, we won’t have to get away with nothing.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Dont have to be 4 stars, he is getting the guys that he wants. It’s called evaluation of players.

Wonder why he wanted 5* players at Bama but only wants 4* at UT. Doesn’t seem to make sense that the kids he recruited to Bama were ranked much higher than the ones at UT

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Wonder why he wanted 5* players at Bama but only wants 4* at UT. Doesn’t seem to make sense that the kids he recruited to Bama were ranked much higher than the ones at UT
He is getting 4 and 5 stars. Geeezee!

He is getting 4 and 5 stars. GeeezeGeee
He recruited and developed Alabama’s defense, duhhhh!! He knew it was going to be tough against his own defense. We will get ours, that is for sure. Saban knows that Pruitt is better than Kirby Smart in recruiting and coaching. Philip Fulmer will back him no matter what he does or says. Fulmer knows what is coming, along with us.
Coming from the clown who guaranteed Kirby Smart can't beat Pruitt...lol.

OP, do you not have enough shame and humiliation to stop talking about anything Pruitt v Smart?
You tortured every poster on this board for the entire spring, summer, and fall until the Athens beatdown, with your idiotic "Smart Can't Beat Pruitt" troll job. That garbage made this place WORSE. The faster you abandon this stupid line of reasoning, the faster you'll regain some respect. If you stop trolling, then eventually everyone will forget.

Are you drunk? This man recruits on a level so high above your IQ it's not funny. Sit back, Watch, and pay close attention as CJP brings in the talent to not only compete with Bama but beat them. We finally have a quality coach on the hill.

Shut up and go to bed.

OP, do you not have enough shame and humiliation to stop talking about anything Pruitt v Smart?
You tortured every poster on this board for the entire spring, summer, and fall until the Athens beatdown, with your idiotic "Smart Can't Beat Pruitt" troll job. That garbage made this place WORSE. The faster you abandon this stupid line of reasoning, the faster you'll regain some respect. If you stop trolling, then eventually everyone will forget.
Trolling? I’m not trolling, I’m just not giving up. Pruitt will eventually start beating Smart. He out coached Malzahn, and soon he will outcoach the rest. He will give Saban fits as well. I think he will be the first assistant to start beating him down the line, because during the coaches show, he showed no fear of Bama.

He, like another poster on here, couldn't just seem to be happy that Pruitt is considered a good coach. Still now with the "Saban knows Pruitt is better than Smart" thing despite the fact that Saban brought Smart in to coach for him in multiple spots and Smart built that Bama defense that Pruitt walked in to. We hoped in UGA land that Smart would retain Pruitt as DC when he came in, but they do have some differences in philosophy which is fine, as a HC, you should surround yourself with those who share a similar philosophy.

Why do people think the NCAA has it out for us? Just doesn’t make any sense. We’ve been one of the most profitable schools in a decade where we’ve completely sucked, imagine how much Tennessee would make if we were good.
Wondered the same thing. Even the accusations against Saban. I mean seriously, none of his assistants have beat him and as many that have left to go coach elsewhere you'd think if there was cheating involved that one of them would have done ratted him out so they'd have a "chance". If he was cheating Pruitt either knew about it or was involved, period.

Wondered the same thing. Even the accusations against Saban. I mean seriously, none of his assistants have beat him and as many that have left to go coach elsewhere you'd think if there was cheating involved that one of them would have done ratted him out so they'd have a "chance". If he was cheating Pruitt either knew about it or was involved, period.

The fact Saban may not be cheating scares me the worst.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
The fact Saban may not be cheating scares me the worst.

He is definitely cheating. That is not taking anything away from him because its not all because of cheating that he has found success. But it does play a part. This kind of dominance in college football guarantees cheating. I mean the guy had 7 straight #1 recruiting classes. Even when they didnt with the NC, he still got the #1 class. Thats just unheard of.

7 straight #1 recruiting classes=cheating

Pruitt will build an all SEC caliber defense here. He will recruit, and he will develop. He has an All SEC staff too on that side of the ball.

Offense is what still worries me. I like what we are trying to do with pounding the rock, but the development, specifically along the offensive side, is a concern. Probably only going to be fixed with recruiting. We'll see.

VN Store

Back