Previous available tickets -now Sold out

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
Still trying to figure out how fully remove a post if possible (Freak, admins??) I did not see it listed in how to’s or newcomers thread. I have sold out of tickets pertaining to the OP it appears, so thanks VN!! For now I have just “blanked “ all my posts.

Last edited:
Not sure if there will be a separate ticket selling thread but I have i believe 6 extra tickets to every home game . Up until last year I paid the entire donation for my donor level (mountaineer I believe ) and had a couple of guys who I would sell 6 to. When I told them in January that I wanted $800 ea plus ticket cost they both told me that “we’ve been thinking about it awhile and ...... “ I usually always have extra tickets and I can always sell them on stubhub , but I would prefer that I know they are in the hands of fellow Vols fans . So for anybody interested I have seats in Q,R or Y9 @ face value + a Little shipping unless you are in the Nashville / Mt. Juliet area let me know. I could always sell them back to the guys who usually buy them , but at this point it’s kind of the principle of the thing

What rows, and seat numbers? Price per game? Very interested here in some.

where at in y9 will take as many as you have there for as many games
at face value plus come pick up and take yall out to dinner my better have is from long island and has become a monster of a vol fan she even has vol pumps.

Thanks everybody for your interest.Looks like I am just about sold out (Thanks!!) I was looking around the site trying to figure out how to completely take down the OP. In the interim I just re-worded & blanked a few posts so to speak. Looks like I sold everything with the exception of 2 in Y9 for ETSU, UTEP, Charlotte, UK & Mizzou. I prefer to sell a pair of season tix less UF & BAMA rather than try to sell them on a game by game basis. I have spoken with a few of you by email regarding a few specific games and I will contact you, as promised, if I am unable to move my “mini pack” Thanks again, GBO & see y’all in Neyland soon!!

P.S. specifically to COOKINGVOL but also anybody interested. I realize the attractiveness of Y9 season tix takes a huge hit by subtracting the 2 biggest games, but if you are interested let me know @edisonvac@bellsouth.net. I have not received my tickets from UTAD yet but I would sell them to you @ face value for those 5 games and probably be able to offer you a sweet deal on a G10 parking pass (lot next to stadium /by the river) to a game or 2 that I may decide not to attend. I usually get them within the first 10 days of August. This same offer is available to anybody interested but COOKINGVOL was the 1st to specifically ask about the Y9 seats so I gave first dibs.View attachment 161274

So what would be the price plus parking?

update have had issues come up (car engine problems saving wiped out) and can only make the homecoming game so if you end up selling them on game by game will be interested in those.

Still trying to figure out how fully remove a post if possible (Freak, admins??) I did not see it listed in how to’s or newcomers thread. I have sold out of tickets pertaining to the OP it appears, so thanks VN!! For now I have just “blanked “ all my posts.
You can’t remove it but you can simply add “sold” to the end of the thread title if you want folks to be aware they are no longer available.

VN Store

Back