Pope's "slander" comment angers Chile abuse victims

Proud to say I haven’t attended mass since January 2002 when the Globe published their story about Cardinal Law. Nice to see things have changed.

Reactions: 1 person
eh, I know how this going to come across with my Catholic back ground but....

the pope wasn't addressing the actual crime. That priest was found guilty by the church and is now essentially under house arrest for the rest of his life after the local government wouldn't/couldn't/didn't charge him.

the protests and comments were about a potential cover up by a Bishop, 4 years after the fact. so far nothing has been brought forth to say this third party is guilty of anything and the Pope has said he will stand behind him until something can be proven. considering the Church took a stance already on the case, punishing the guilty, I doubt it would be any different if found guilty, this Bishop would also face "charges"

again it seems that the government just doesn't want to touch the case.

but please continue to not read up on the subject matter and base your opinions on assumptions and click bait titles.

Last edited:
All I hear from MSM is how amazing Muslims are.

That's how twisted it is....

DIVERSITY is beaten into all our brains, while the next article claims war on terrorism is a must!

Zionism(MSM) is designed to keep you divided....confused....at odds...

Let's fight them over there....but, let's take them all in over here...

It's all a lie...

He is on the Zionist, globalist payroll....

Nothing religious about this piece of crap...

One day Pacer, you are going to bow down to a Jew. His name is Jesus, wether willingly now or at the great white throne judgement.
I suggest doing it now, it will turn out better for you.

No...you're just ignorant...

No, you just have to have scapegoats for your own inadequacies. You’re a sad sack of an individual, why haven’t you moved to Russia yet where being an anti-Semitic POS is celebrated by its leader?

No, you just have to have scapegoats for your own inadequacies. You’re a sad sack of an individual, why haven’t you moved to Russia yet where being an anti-Semitic POS is celebrated by its leader?

Nerve hit?! Can't take what you dish, huh?!

And yours is different right?! And you'll keep getting the same in return....that's a promise...

Go vols!

internet-tough-guy-shaves-with-asphalt.jpg

VN Store

Back