Political Book Sales

Franklin Pierce

Capture.1539098173755.PNG

Barnes & Noble says political book sales have skyrocketed and it released a map that shows how polarized the sales are

Barnes & Noble says political book sales have soared. This map shows just how polarized readers are

The top three sellers so far in 2018 are widely viewed as taking a more negative look at Trump and his White House. They include former FBI Director James Comey's memoir, "A Higher Loyalty," and the hotly debated tell-all "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff.

The number-one bestseller, "Fear: Trump in the White House" by Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward, sold more than one copy per second on its release day, Barnes & Noble said. It was the fastest-selling book, overall, for Barnes and Noble in over three years.

I can only surmise that Trump voters can't read.

The top three sellers so far in 2018 are widely viewed as taking a more negative look at Trump and his White House. They include former FBI Director James Comey's memoir, "A Higher Loyalty," and the hotly debated tell-all "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff.

The number-one bestseller, "Fear: Trump in the White House" by Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward, sold more than one copy per second on its release day, Barnes & Noble said. It was the fastest-selling book, overall, for Barnes and Noble in over three years.

Somebody call me and tell me what he just said.

Trump voters, and even illiterate democrat voters, can read a colored in map that strongly resembles the 2016 presidential election electoral map.

Reactions: AirVol and FLVOL_79

Why would Trump supporters read books with as much tangible evidence as a Dr.Ford hearing? See..you and your ilk read political books to fuel your foamy mouth rage. The rest of sane people read books for entertainment. or to gain knowledge.

Why would Trump supporters read books with as much tangible evidence as a Dr.Ford hearing? See..you and your ilk read political books to fuel your foamy mouth rage. The rest of sane people read books for entertainment. or to gain knowledge.
Foamy mouth ragw

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I am certain I read more meaningful books in 4th grade than most libtards have in their entire lives.
This seems to be as good a place as any to point out that Trump's largest constituency of support is among white men in the south who don't have at least a bachelor's degree....

Reactions: Mick
Bought Jonathan Haidt's book called "The Righteous Mind" the other day. Looking forward to reading it. A center-left guy who takes aim at flaws in the thinking of conservatives and liberals.

This seems to be as good a place as any to point out that Trump's largest constituency of support is among white men in the south who don't have at least a bachelor's degree....
This seems as good of a place as any to remind you that. People without degrees vote counts exactly the say as a person with a degree, aint America great.

I have two graduate degrees.

But I want to back this up a bit. Your reliance on "do they have a college degree?" as some sort of "better than others" factor is dumb. Case in point Dr.Ford.

Most of my libtard friends have college degrees that are absolutely worthless. Gender studies, African studies, Medieval art history, Pre-kindgergarten education (that one is a "PhD" lol).

Medieval Art History girl spends her days complaining about White males (she is a White female) and their catcalls..(she has hairy armpits) and how if it wasnt for medicare (medicaid??) she would "be dead". Her career? She collects roadkill to make bone jewelry and sell it at flee markets around Louisville, KY. Yep.. 40 years old now..

Last edited:
Some of the absolute dumbest people I have ever encountered in the business world had business degrees.
When I was in business school most of my counterparts drooled over globalism and diversity and how that was the way of the future because MUH FEELINGS!

Some of the absolute dumbest people I have ever encountered in the business world had business degrees.

Wait, you work in a field where the majority of people with degrees have business degrees and you've met some dumb people with business degrees? What are the odds?

VN Store

Back