Playstation Classic

I think it would be a lot smarter to announce all games included already. It’s a big factor. I think this could do really well.

I think it would be a lot smarter to announce all games included already. It’s a big factor. I think this could do really well.

If they pulled metal gear solid and some resident evils, I'd sleep in the streets to get it...

Reactions: chavisut
Comes with 2 controllers and FF7...if there is 1 or 2 more good games then it is definitely worth 100 bucks to me. Hopefully Tony Hawk skating...i am buying 1 for sure if it has TH and FF7. Will play it for hundreds of hours...less than a buck an hour. Wild arms was a good RPG for that time as well. FF7 is the benchmark for RPGs and was way ahead of its time.

Comes with 2 controllers and FF7...if there is 1 or 2 more good games then it is definitely worth 100 bucks to me. Hopefully Tony Hawk skating...i am buying 1 for sure if it has TH and FF7. Will play it for hundreds of hours...less than a buck an hour. Wild arms was a good RPG for that time as well. FF7 is the benchmark for RPGs and was way ahead of its time.

I'd rather just see Sony put these on the PlayStation store. Besides, the OG PlayStation games do not hold up well in terms of visuals. Those old blocky polygonal games are an eyesore, especially on HD TV's.

VN Store

Back