Players bonding at church

Psalm 133 King James Version (KJV)

1) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

I go to church here and of course we skipped to tube the river last Sunday. So bummed but I think Rumph goes here regular, because I have seen him. He’s yuge.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Good to see them in church together, hopefully they will continue this during the season
when they can, they will need all the prayers they can give and receive

Reactions: OneVolNation
I believe the leadership of Jeff Hall, Tee Martin, Al Wilson, and Shawn Bryson had a lot to do with the success of the 1998 Championship team. I know Coach Fulmer and Jeff Hall from living in Franklin County. They possess excellent values, character, and faith. Having some new leaders step up for this team with equal values, faith, and character would be most welcome.

The amazing part to me is that God gave his only sons life for the person that don't believe and uses His word to start an argument, the same as for us believers. The Lord loves him/her, same as the rest of us so instead of returning fire let them feel how they will and use love and truth to hope to inspire faith just as God intended.

Glad the team is enjoying worship and fellowship. That's nice to read.

VN Store

Back