PizzaGate

DkXgErvUcAM-V0U

It is so over the top that it cannot be serious. Just trying to shock. Strikes me as a variation of the dead baby jokes that kids told when I was young.

There's plenty of sick and twisted things one could say in order to to get a shocked reaction. Why go to the baby rape/murder/torture well so often? There is such a thing as hiding in plain sight. So it isn't necessarily too over the top top to be taken serious. That being said, I'm inclined to believe he was probably trying to be shocking, but I sure as hell wouldn't let him anywhere near my kid (just in case).

An entire thread devoted to pedophilia--....in a pizza shop... --sponsored by John Podesta. Hey hey you f***** morons -there happens to be a prominent institution that goes by the name "The Catholic Church" --maybe you should spend your energy your stupid, weird heartfelt, righteous indignation --in the actual ballpark... or arena or the church.. ..you know where kids actually get raped. Really odd that some of the most prolific posters in this thread had no comment in the "Catholic" thread..--just an observation. Carry on, gentlemen....

Last edited:
An entire thread devoted to pedophilia--....in a pizza shop... --sponsored by John Podesta. Hey hey you f***** morons -there happens to be a prominent institution that goes by the name "The Catholic Church" --maybe you should spend your energy your stupid, weird heartfelt, righteous indignation --in the actual ballpark... or arena or the church.. ..you know where kids actually get raped. Really odd that some of the most prolific posters in this thread had no comment in the "Catholic" thread..--just an observation. Carry on, gentlemen....
Oh look, another person that never actually checked out the pedophelia slang Podesta was using in emails, or the fact that a pizza place that claims to be a family establishment has a satanic band perform there with songs about raping and killing kids. Nothing to see here.

Oh look, another person that never actually checked out the pedophelia slang Podesta was using in emails, or the fact that a pizza place that claims to be a family establishment has a satanic band perform there with songs about raping and killing kids. Nothing to see here.
So you're conflating "words said by people" and a "satanic band" (sounds really scary) with ACTUAL CONFIRMED child rape and pedophilia of the Catholic Church? Is that your argument? LOL

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
I agree.

I'd like to know if there was a Sandusky connection to the Catholic Church scandal in Pennsylvania.

I also think every state needs a similar investigation into the type of abuse that happened in PA.
I think it is, big time. The eldest Bush has connections to Sandusky’s charity there. He also was connected to the Franklin scandal. In both cases his name was dropped by boys that were raped and passed around.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Everybody has known about child sex abuse in the catholic church since the 80's. It isn't new information. Doesn't make it acceptable. Just isn't new in the same way that child smuggling from Haiti is. And I believe there was mention of the Chilean Cardinals sex scandal in this thread at some point. Maybe I'm remembering a different thread. But child abuse in the catholic church has definitely been talked about in some of these threads.

I think it is, big time. The eldest Bush has connections to Sandusky’s charity there. He also was connected to the Franklin scandal. In both cases his name was dropped by boys that were raped and passed around.

The Franklin scandal is something everyone interested in knowing the truth should research for themselves.

It has been going on for decades.

Pure evil.

Reactions: davethevol
So you're conflating "words said by people" and a "satanic band" (sounds really scary) with ACTUAL CONFIRMED child rape and pedophilia of the Catholic Church? Is that your argument? LOL

You are implying that the Catholic Church is the only group capable of committing child rape. Comet Pizza is more than likely involved in child trafficking/rape/murder.

More children per capita go missing in Virgina than any other state according to the FBI’s statistics, and it’s not even close to other states. The numbers are alarming. Also, more go missing in October than any other month.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
You are implying that the Catholic Church is the only group capable of committing child rape. Comet Pizza is more than likely involved in child trafficking/rape/murder.

More children per capita go missing in Virgina than any other state according to the FBI’s statistics, and it’s not even close to other states. The numbers are alarming. Also, more go missing in October than any other month.
Good God, you really do believe this insanity. This is like reading from the old Weekly World News. Fascinating.

And do you think that by highlighting the abuse of the catholic church, you're somehow discrediting the idea that an institution with prestigious, wealthy, politically influential members is capable of doing horrible things? Seems to me you're making the case that pizzagate is definitely within the realm of possibility.

You cant have a rational discussion with irrational people. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that we have a serious problem with pedophilia in this country. Particularly in Hollywood and DC. It has been well documented, just not much by the MSM. Wonder why??? Could it be that all the above are owned by the same elite?

VN Store

Back