Per report Jennings is officially back....

KBVol

NEWS: Tennessee wideout Jauan Jennings is officially a member of the team again but will miss spring practice due to minor knee surgery. The senior is expected to be ready to go for fall camp.

-Jesse Simonton

Reactions: 25 people
How does he need knee surgery after sitting out all year?

Its a prerequisite for being on the team this year...knee or shoulder surgery...don't know if players get a choice...spring practice is cancelled so they can heal up :):thud:

Reactions: 16 people
Welcome back.

tenhail.0.gif

Reactions: 29 people
Per Price VQ article about Jennings, CJP also confirmed Byrd is starting spring ball in the secondary. Theo Jackson and CFA will get looks at corner too.

"We have several guys that are going to work at different spots for the first half of spring," Pruitt said. "Then see where it's at and then give them another spot if they don't feel comfortable. I'll give you some examples, Jay Blakely is going to work at tight end for the first seven practices and we will see where he's at and he will possibly move back to defense. Tyler Byrd is going to work somewhere in the secondary for the first seven days and then we will re-evaluate. Carlin Fils-Amie is going to work at corner for the first seven days."

Tennessee will likely also give Theo Jackson a look at different spots in the secondary.

Reactions: 7 people
Make the most of it JJ.

I like the idea of giving those guys a shot at where they should be playing.

I'm sure CJP has told them it's their best shot at getting NFL money.

Reactions: 2 people
NEWS: Tennessee wideout Jauan Jennings is officially a member of the team again but will miss spring practice due to minor knee surgery. The senior is expected to be ready to go for fall camp.

-Jesse Simonton

:) Well KB we was both right.

Hope JJ is grateful for this. Needs to step up and learn to be a leader.
Welcome back!

VN Store

Back