Per report Jennings is officially back....

That's the spirit.

I'm behind when it comes to Norton. I'll try to catch up.

I say if they want out we let them out. There are so many hard working players on the team now. They just need to get on the same better page.

I think we should go to 9 SEC games, have 2 home and home with quality P5 programs. Save 2 cup cakes. 1 for opening night at Neyland(I'm tired of neutral site games.) and the second for Home Coming. The kids need games to attend. Call it family games. The rest of the games as fans we should be loud. It's hard to watch after kids while watching a competative game. Took the crew to SC(In my book they will always be a gimmie.) it was early, it was hot(We moved to the shade.), we lost. It was The VOL Baby's 1st game not in the belly.

So we are going to 13 games plus the SEC CG plus a 3 game playoff? Not going to happen. The 9 SEC could happen, 13 regular season won't happen, 1 good P5 Home and Away should happen, 2 cupcakes will most likely stay, 3 game playoff (8 teams) I believe likely.

Last edited:
So we are going to 13 games plus the SEC CG plus a 3 game playoff? Not going to happen. The 9 SEC could happen, 13 regular season won't happen, 1 good P5 Home and Away should happen, 2 cupcakes will most likely stay, 3 game playoff (8 teams) I believe likely.

I can't see me saying, "That's too many games.", add all of them.

I agree going to 13 is not likely at all.

Neyland isn't the same when we play cupcakes.

NEWS: Tennessee wideout Jauan Jennings is officially a member of the team again but will miss spring practice due to minor knee surgery. The senior is expected to be ready to go for fall camp.

-Jesse Simonton

No better way to start a new regime than bringing back a cancer to the team. JJ is a ticking time bomb.

No better way to start a new regime than bringing back a cancer to the team. JJ is a ticking time bomb.

I don't disagree. I was not in favor of allowing him to return, but I know from experience people can change and this is not a guaranteed explosion.

Let's hope it turns out to be the right decision and JJ matures and becomes a better person. Not to mention valuable on the field.

Jmo.

I don't disagree. I was not in favor of allowing him to return, but I know from experience people can change and this is not a guaranteed explosion.

Let's hope it turns out to be the right decision and JJ matures and becomes a better person. Not to mention valuable on the field.

Jmo.

I wish cancer was as easy to fix as any issue that JJ could manufacture.
catapult-gif-6.gif

Thems that ain't never done no wrong;
Let them be the first to cast a stone.
Thems that want to howl, judge and quip
That the slightest wrong deserves the whip;
Be the first to have their hidden wrongs
Explicitly and without exception shown.
Then if they're even half as righteous as they imply,
Proceed to cast the stone and make the wrong-doer die.

[Sung to the tune of Dee Dee Sharp's "Mash Potatoes"]

I was thinking he had a couple of TDs for some reason, I didn't pull up his stats. But with constant talk about how Butch was terrible at developing players, why would Palmer be an exception?

So he had a very bad game? It happens. Not to mention he was a true freshman. But apparently, the bar is very high for freshman and I guess should be labeled unfit for this level.

It’s a fair point. Being on last year’s team means that Palmer was subjected to coaching malpractice like everybody else. We agree there. I’m just giving an opinion based on what I believe I saw from Palmer. I just didn’t see the same things/talent/potential that I’ve seen from kids where you I think “whoa, now that’s a player”....just my opinion. Perhaps with legit D1 coaching he takes off and becomes a valuable member of the wr rotation. I sure hope so.

VN Store

Back