Paul Bain will be in Feleipe Franks' head

Yeah, I don't know why people keep thinking we were making fun of him. It's always been celebrating badassery in a fun way. I mean look at that mug:
View attachment 168894
That was our introduction to him! He came in looking like that with a name like Paul Bain. Dude was made to be a legend.

What's cool now is that we're finding out he's actually awesome in real life. The legend is real!
Perfect observation. I think he's awesome....so does CJP wife as said by him

Bain once ate a whole live turkey.

He sheds his skin once a year.

I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

he jumped off the empire state building and only sprained an ankle.

he can fully digest a turtle shell.

Reactions: keithpowers
Bain is a walk-on that earned a scholarship this fall. He’s been the butt of jokes around here since his arrival. Just in case you are confused...

Lets rephrase that. We aren't making fun of Paul Bain or making him butt of jokes. Vol fans have always found a player who they give a 'Chuck Norris' type status fun. Rod Wilks, Paul Bain etc. It is not against them rather it is flattering. Atleast I would be flattered and when I make Paul Bain jokes I do it with respect.

Paul Bain, the VFL I would most like to meet in a well lit public location.

Not only did he walk on. He is studying to get into dental school, and working a job. The man is a workhorse. Chasing a QB for an afternoon is nothing for him. I hope gets one.

Just the sound of his footsteps will cause Franks to throw three interceptions.

This is what Franks ass is going to look like after PB gets after him!

3NZ1hbZ.gif

There have been a few Florduh qb's that ive wanted to see painted on the field.

Felipe is one of those.

Bain works hard from what I see, he seems ready when called upon. Some people poke fun, but all I see is a man trying to get better and went from a walk on to a scholarship. Congrats to him. Give em hell Paul Bain!!!! GBO!!!!!!

Reactions: MoodyVol
Some say.....that when he donates blood, it's never his own; and that he roams the woods at night foraging for wolves. All we know is, he's called Paul Bain.

Reactions: WRU
Paul Bain, the VFL I would most like to meet in a well lit public location.

Not only did he walk on. He is studying to get into dental school, and working a job. The man is a workhorse. Chasing a QB for an afternoon is nothing for him. I hope gets one.

I hope he gets many.

Lets rephrase that. We aren't making fun of Paul Bain or making him butt of jokes. Vol fans have always found a player who they give a 'Chuck Norris' type status fun. Rod Wilks, Paul Bain etc. It is not against them rather it is flattering. Atleast I would be flattered and when I make Paul Bain jokes I do it with respect.

You said Vol Fans always find a "Chuck Norris type status fun". I only remember Wilks & Bain. Who where the others???

Paul Bain doesn't always eat Gator for dinner but when he does, he eats it all!!!!!

It was brought to his attention soon after it began many months ago and to paraphrase his reply, he thought it was great. Some in this world still have a sense of humor. Try it.

You said it, man, yessireee. Some folks so azz tight they're perpetually constipated.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back