Paul Bain will be in Feleipe Franks' head

I hope Bain and all our DLs get a shot at wrapping him up around the neck.

Reactions: WRU
Bain is a walk-on that earned a scholarship this fall. He’s been the butt of jokes around here since his arrival. Just in case you are confused...

I've read references to Paul Bain on here for the last year. Most making fun of him in some way. He has earned a scholarship and my respect. Sic'em Paul.

I've read references to Paul Bain on here for the last year. Most making fun of him in some way. He has earned a scholarship and my respect. Sic'em Paul.
Dude.....nobody is making fun of Paul Bain. He’s the MAN and one of my favorites for a lot of reasons. Better check your reading comprehension.

Paul Bain lives in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in an area known as the Bermuda Triangle. He doesn't appreciate when people trespass on his property.

Paul Bain wants nothing more than to crush the Gators, take their horses and goods, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Paul Bain took a walk in the woods.
Bigfoot came out and took a selfie.
Paul Bain was blurry.

Paul Bain doesn't line up at the LOS, the refs move the ball to match where Paul has lined up.

Seriously though, how GREAT would it be if the first defensive play to be Bain barreling through and sacking the QB for a huge loss..would definitely set the tone for the rest of the game.

VN Store

Back